Useless Drama Pictures

by Matty 39 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Looks like the dunny shed down at the local football oval. And just about as exciting to hang around.

• Matty
    Matty

had to re-open this thread in order to show you all this useless drama photo because it just sucks so bad!

Love

Matty

• ballistic
    ballistic

I was thinking about this thread earlier. Amazing. I found a photo of the 'field' with nothing apparently happening. I'll post it if I get at least one respose saying someone would like to see it!!!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Look, I had a lovely supper and all I said was that piece of Halibut was good enough for Jehovah.

• Matty
    Matty

Please please post that terrible picture Ballistic. I would like this thread to be the worst thread in jw.com history!

• ballistic
    ballistic

ok, it's coming!!!!!!!!!

I'm giving you a 5 minute warning to build up to it.

*drum roll*

• ballistic
    ballistic

COME ON, that has to top the lot!

Edited by - ballistic on 29 October 2002 16:48:40

• ballistic
    ballistic

sorry I've corrected the link now.

• Simon
    Simon

please ... please ... make the pictures stop ... I can't take anymore ... I'll tell you everything ...

I have stacks of useless pics just like these. There seemed to be a point to them at the time but I realise now it was just a waste of film and money.

Never mind the photo's though ... what about the people who taped the whole assembly? They would tie those old, flat recorders to the railings in front of the speakers to capture that echoey sound and rnu down every half hour to change the tapes. Did ANYONE ever listen to the assembly again? I can't imagine anything more boring as going to an assembly and then listening to it again!

• Matty
    Matty

You're right Simon, I remember conscientiously taping the assembly programme, both at circuit and district conventions. Also, one of my duties as "sound man" at the hall was taping the meeting.

One of my special skills was how I adeptly managed to flip over a cassette from its a to b side, and flip over to another tape when both sides were recorded. I did this so quickly and proficiently, I missed very little dialogue. Well, you don't want to miss any amount of Peter Ellis' or Ron Drage's, or other such luminaries words of wisdom, do you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit