Dinner with Trotafox

by VeniceIT 18 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well I FINALLY after all this time got to meet Trotafox. Last year I was working less then a mile fro where she worked and never knew it. Ahh well that has finally been reminded. I love apostates we'd never met before, meet at the restaurant at 5:30 and didn't leave until 9pm only because it was getting late and we were afraid the waiter would kill us (we did leave extra tip, but he never did refill my glass)

It is so great to be able to be with people who 'get you'. Who understand what you've been though, have felt your pain and you can discuss, theorize and joke around (non exjw's just don't get the smurf humor). I mean who else can you sit and gossip about people you only know by some funky screename you can't even pronounce. (it was all good gossip I swear ) Who else can understand why your dead tired because you were up till 2 am in chat or debating weather or not you preferred the new song book or the old one.

EXJW's have truly created their own culture, and I'm happy to be a part of it. Only exjw's understand why you have a pile of dishes on the counter, laundry spilling out of the bins and are all fired up because you were in the middle of a flame war and hit your posting limit. (not that this has ever happened to me, just theorizing )

I think it's so funny that we call each other by our screen name even in real life I'll always be Ven I guess oh well glad I picked this name then a few others I was throwing around.

Well Foxy we'll have to do it again sometime and I'll let you know about those massages when I find out ok!!!! good night and get to bed will you, you have to work tomorrow you know!!!

Ven

• LB
    LB

It is fun meeting people. But it's difficult to call them by their real names. If I knew I'd be forever called LB I would have picked a better name, like HotDude or Do meDude, what do you think?

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Ah-H-a-a-h.....Caught you. You just HAD to take a quick look didn't ya before going to bed. Me, too.

Yes, it was so nice to meet you, Ven. You have been through a lot (and I thought I had it rough...oh, please). What an encouragement you are. We'll have to do it again.

I guess I would have picked a better screen name also if I had known I'd be kind of stuck with it forever. I mean really.....Trot? Sounds like I'm a hooker or something.

Nite,

Trot (a.k.a. Karen)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAHAHHA I was afraid you'd beat me to it!!!! ahh what a nice time we had just chatting, don't worry I'll force you to do it again

How about we call you 'foxy'????

Ven

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I don't know, LB. Do Me Dude sounds kinda gay... heh heh, at least coming from you. lolololol. Now, a former sister with that handle would be a different story.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Sounds better. Now someone tell COMF how to spell it ("Foxy"; not "Foxey").

Nite.

Foxy

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

LB's kewl

Well, hello, Megadud. Ven and I were talking about you tonight.

Foxy

[oops...edited for MegaDud...instead of Megadud..sorry)

Edited by - Trotafox on 16 September 2002 23:7:31

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

megadud hahahha I luv it I luv it I luv it hahahahhaha

ohh ya I think that's gonna stick

Ven

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Well, "Megadud" is better than "Do Me Dude." Heh, heh.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Trot,

You edited your post and still can't spell. How many martinis did you have at dinner? That Venice.....bad association.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit