Goodbye, I Hope You All Have a Great Life

by Robdar 56 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD
    It's an American thang. You, being a Canuck, wouldn't understand.

Born and raised NYC. Sorry about your marriage.

He obviously doesn't need to be kicked right now. That's a human "thang", dear.

Will

• bisous
    bisous

Hugs Robdar with all due drama *is it going around this evening?* and with many kisses! Wel-come back Dahlink!!! May you come and go as you wish ... after all, this IS the internet!!!

One thing about JWD, as posters come and posters go and posters come back ... they all continue to entertain ...

• Robdar
    Robdar

Born and raised NYC. Sorry about your marriage.

Er, sorry. I was looking at your name and not your location. Wrong Will.

Nevermind.

Human or not, Stealth's knickers were in a twist. Hopefully they will unbunch and he'll come back again.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    He obviously doesn't need to be kicked right now. That's a human "thang", dear.

You are right BFD, and considering robdar doesn't know what happened and how this has impacted a certain persons life, and how it could impact anyone at the TO fest, the exchange was a pretty low blow.

BB

• Robdar
    Robdar

You are right BFD, and considering robdar doesn't know what happened and how this has impacted a certain persons life, and how it could impact anyone at the TO fest, the exchange was a pretty low blow.

BB

Telling the truth is often perceived as a low blow.

• bisous
    bisous

oh lovely! MORE drama! If what it was all about was so top secret and hush hush, then maybe it should have been kept within the circle it affected?! hmmmmmmmmmmm........... ?

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    If what it was all about was so top secret and hush hush, then maybe it should have been kept within the circle it affected?! hmmmmmmmmmmm........... ?

Yep, I totally agree with you on this one, but when someone is hurt and angry, rational thought doesn't always apply. Things could have been handled differently, but they weren't and this is the result.

BB

• Robdar
    Robdar
    robdar doesn't know what happened and how this has impacted a certain persons life,

BB, I have been to many apostafests. I didn't have to be told that nothing is secret in cyberlife.

Everybody who went to that fest was putting themselves at risk. Sometimes when you gamble, you lose. No sense in crying about it.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Yep, I totally agree with you on this one, but when someone is hurt and angry, rational thought doesn't always apply. Things could have been handled differently, but they weren't and this is the result.

You know what, BB? I'm betting that Stealth feels better after 10 minutes of exchange with me than he would have after 30 minutes of mollycoddling from you. Sometimes it helps to blow off steam. He needed to do it. I had fun letting him do it. I'm also betting that under all those "bite me"'s he enjoyed it.

Sorry I don't meet your approval, dear.

*not*

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Hi (((((((((( Rob )))))))))) Long time no see!

You too ((((((((((bikerchic))))))))) !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit