by Robdar 56 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

All the best for you, Robdar.

Cheers, Ozzie

• DJ
    DJ

Hiya Rob,

I really believed myself too...when I said I was leaving and ranted and raved and left for a week and a half. I think it was PMS for me. LOL. I hope that's what is for you, too. I am not making light of your reason/s. I just want you to now that you can change your mind if you want to. Us, chicks...we can change our minds when we need to, eh? luv, dj

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Take care Robdar! Drop in to let us know you are ok sometime!

T

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Robyn, I wish you the very best and hope you have a great life, too. I went away for awhile and it's what I needed. Maybe that's all you need, too.

Love,

Dottie

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Bye Robyn. Take Care.

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Rodbar,

Hubby and I wish you the best!

((HUGS))

Ex-Watchtowerite-Hubby/AwakenedAndFree

• Introspection
    Introspection

See ya Robyn, message me online sometime.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

'Bye Robdar. Sorry I didn't get the chance to know you better. Take care.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

See ya later buddy...I'll drop you an email from time to time. Take care...and all the best for all the tomorrows to come.

Beck

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

hey robdar, I've never had the pleasure of posting with you, but it sounds like you've had a pretty shitty day.....for all it's worth, I've had days when I wondered why I was even on this forum, dealing with these, whatever these people , were.....what brought my perspective back was to go to the beach and watch the waves. Or to sit back, kick up my feet with a glass of good wine and listen to Sting's "A Thousand Years" on the Brand New Day CD. How ironic, a thousand years, huh ? I haven't been here long, but I've noticed that we're all wound a bit tight. I'm not even an apostate and this religion has had that effect on me. Thank god we've all got only the JW issue to deal with and are not in Afghanistan.....Peace to you Robdar

Christina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit