THE SOPRANOS-----THE BEST SHOW ON TV

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Tonight starts the 1st episode of the new season! YOU betta watch it, or else!.....If any of you enjoy this show, please express your thoughts about this great series.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

8 min to go for the new series!!

Of course there is "Sex in the City" and "Six feet Under" that are good, too.

Hugs to mimilly, I'll be watching it with you

j2bf

• minimus
    minimus

sex in the city is great! it's a wonderful way of learning how females really think. But NOTHING is better than THE SOPRANOS. YOU UNDERSTAND???

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sorry minimus, thought I was talking to mimilly. Too many m's and i's and whatever. Enjoy the show.

j2bf

• wasasister
    wasasister

Thank God for cable! I can't wait to hear that bass-beat of the opening song.

West coast time zone, can't wait:

Wasa

• minimus
    minimus

It was a great opening show and I won't say anything til you guys on the left coast get to see it.....gotta love that nurse.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

LOL@Joy ! I haven't even seen Six Feet Under yet, let alone the Soprano's. (sniff) As of tomorrow I start working on changing my phone from the cold monopoly to the new outfit in town - and with it will come cable and new internet, so my email will change - but I'll throw a thread up to let ya know when that happens. I'm only hoping it happens this week before my phone line goes *poof*.

hugs, and enjoy cable (sniff) for me

Mim

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Badda BOOM, Badda BING!

It's a beautiful thing!

- Nathan "Ten Toes" Natas

Hey! What's YOUR "family" nick name? Yeah, I'm talkin' to you!

• ring
    ring

I agree

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Got the first 3 seasons on DVD. I watch a season in about a day and a half. It's great. Favorite charactor? Uncle Jun's helper. That lug cracks me up. I miss Big Pussy. Maybe his identical twin brother will return someday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit