Awake magazine left in my door

by mrs rocky2 20 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi pseudo, I should hope you are pissed. A thief came into your home and stole from you. I bet you were hospitable to them at one point like we all were and I bet you even tried to function with them in between you and your wife like we did too. I think you were kind like we wanted to be and they kept taking and taking.

They do this with every single family they touch. They steal trust and loyalty. The rest is easy.

I don't want a Witness within 100 miles of us. They carry a plague and it infects and kills families. We are the fruitage, the product of the Watch Tower Publishing Corporation and it's agents, the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Sorry, hope your life is better now.

gb

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Thanks Gary,

Life is a whole lot better now, much less stressful.

Your right about being hospitable and trying to function with them. I went to meetings, studied the bible book with them, went to get togethers over a period of about 5 years. The whole time I was sickened by the mind control tactics that were used. After a while I couldn't take it anymore, so I abruptly quite participating. In less than 6 months my wife became inactive. After awhile her guilt of not serving Jah, eventually lead her into drugs. I guess she thought that she would get all she could out of life before Armagedon. "One more family torn apart by the WatchTower."

One talk at a convention stands out for me. It was about a Sister who's husband opposed the truth. He eventually divorced her, but she remained a faithful JW. The response of applause from the 3000 witnesses at the convention is one of the most disusting experiences I have ever had.

I wish that there was one person or a small group of people that we could hold responsible for the pain that this organization has caused. I feel that the Witnesses themselves are victims that are just caught up an organization that has spun out of control over last 100 years. The Organization has become an entity without a conscience. It feeds off of the lives it destroys.

pseudo

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    nor do they see the family connection above their own agenda.

I have to agree with this one. Even though my mother was not a JW at the time, had never even attended a meeting, and was in a depression over the loss of a baby, and my father had been inactive for years, a zealous pioneer sister convinced my father that I needed a Bible study, at nine years old, and proceeded to inform my school, without my mother's knowledge, that I would not be pledging alliegence to the flag or singing Christmas carols any longer because my father was "studying" with Jehovah's Witnesses.

• garybuss
    garybuss

deddaisy, That's terrible! I used to have dreams about being in public and realizing I was naked and there was no place to hide. That was how I felt at public school everyday practicing the Watch Tower Publishing Corporation's anti social, anti government, anti religion guidelines enforced by my parents.

I grieve with you for that childhood you lost at the point where you began your fight for the Society at home and in the schools. We were set up and forced to perform. The Watch Tower Publishing Corporation made my home and my school their battlefield and it became a mountain a piece of me died on.

I am proud to know you. It takes incredible courage and character to recognize that you were terrorized and victimized. Now you are here sharing that and helping me and others deal with our losses. Thank you!

gb

• rocky220
    rocky220

Well it's Sunday and JW's will be meandering through the building hallways to knock on doors, but on my door, there's a downlowded silentlamb leaflet......"Are pedophiles protected by Jehova's Witnesses?"...a truth THEY can read for a change......rocky220

• Tzu
    Tzu

Posted by Mrs Rocky .............

I actually wish jw's would show up at my door, but that's probably not going to happen since I live way out in the country. But I sure wish they would, so I could give them a piece of my mind! Oh wait........what am I saying?!........They had ALL OF MY MIND for 35 friggin years! Therefore, I retract my statement. I would like for them to just show up at my door, so I can see the looks on their faces when I pull the rifle from behind the door and let the two black labs out for a little action! Sic em boys! ;-)

They have to show up at the country homes, because they believe they have to spread their lies *throughout* the inhabited earth so that the end will come, and they can all live happily ever after! So get that rifle ready and keep those dogs a little hungry LOL, cos they're comming, sooner than you expect!!

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Tzu - that was Lin that has the two dogs and the rifle. Don't have a dog but do have the gun, but as much as I strongly dislike the WT, I don't think individual JWs are necessarily mailicious. I believe most rank and file keep doing what they are told without question because they don't know how to think for themselves. One of the first reactions to betrayal is anger. Anger can, but not always, beget violence. But as you grow and heal you realize violence isn't the answer. Rocky and I prefer messing with their heads.

And yes, Tzu, I know the ones coming to the door have my eternal salvation in mind. After all I was a publisher for over 30 years myself. So again, another reason why I couldn't bring myself to shoot one of them. They are just misguided.

Mrs R

• Tzu
    Tzu

Hi Mrs R,

Sorry about the error, I sit up too late at night on the computer, I guess not concentrating.

I agree with you, work on their minds to set them free. The gun and dogs was just a joke lol.

I have been out 4 years and feel no anger anymore. Initially my anger was towards the hierachy that run the org, not towards the members who were sucked in just like me.

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

It's okay Tzu - i toggle back and forth between the forum and a game I am addicted to. It's easy to just skim looking for main points and miss some of the details. Just glad you're here.

Mrs R

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

That games just a little TOO addicting, Mrs. Rocky, isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit