TWICKENHAM CONVENTION

by ScoobySnax 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

SYN: A Freudian slip!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I spent many summer Assemblies at Twickenham. I am seriously deliberating whether to sue the person who started this thread and who reminded me of them.

That is all I have to say on the matter....lol - HS

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh H.S.!!! Maybe we all have a past!

Ozzie

• Englishman
    Englishman

All I remember is being told that it was high time that I had a bird on my arm.

Did I get it wrong, then?

Englishman.

• SYN
    SYN

Well, if you had to have a modern erection to get a bird on your arm, I suppose you got it right...hehe....

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

LOL.......not Twickers but I used to go to Wolverhampton..........I would go in the North Bank and my mate would go in the South Bank, we both had binoculars and the game was to find each other first. LOL when we both saw each other we would secretly flick the v sign to each other.....needless to say it was the highlight of the three days!!!!.......just imagine the fun one can have now with phone texting!!!!!

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

SISTERS AS ATTENDANTS!!! I'm glad I got out when I did. Imagine if that spread to the States OMG!....Just kidding

• home_and_dry
    home_and_dry

I always wanted to go to Twickenham in my teen years. Rumour had it that it was the best 'talent spotting' convention of the year.

Unfortunatly, locals elders also got wind of the rumours and we were all pretty much ordered to attend our designated convention...or else...

Sheffield Don Valley, Nottingham Forest, Derby County and Leicester City grounds never had the same standard of fit bro's. Shame really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit