. . .

by Prisila 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Yes. That was the answer. She would tell everyone that while she popped down the shops to make a soap delivery in a nearby fishing village, she fell in a container full of rotten fish. It worked. Even her boss told her to quit making deliveries because people would doubt the efficacy of the soap. This gave her more time to clear her mind of the poison, and started investigating other kinds of soap...

She made sure to test the substance of every soap brand there was. Much to her surprise though, there wasn't much difference between any of them. The only one that stood out was Zion's soap, the kind she was supposed to sell. This confirmed it for her, there was something sticky about this soap. Raymundo must have been right....

• Faraon
    Faraon

She made sure to test the substance of every soap brand there was. Much to her surprise though, there wasn't much difference between any of them. The only one that stood out was Zion's soap, the kind she was supposed to sell. This confirmed it for her, there was something sticky about this soap. Raymundo must have been right....

The main difference was that the active ingredients in most soap were three molecules were bonded into a larger molecule that acted as one. Zion's soap had the three molecules but only one acted independently. The second was subordinate to the first, and the third, although subordinate, was only responsible for the aroma. She also found out that the stickiness to the body was a scum leftover that was directly proportional to the number of washes the person took per week. She also found out that in developed countries, where laws made it possible to read the ingredients, the sales went down and...

• DJ
    DJ

Pris,

I love the new pic...! Man, you people are slow... dj

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

The main difference was that the active ingredients in most soap were three molecules were bonded into a larger molecule that acted as one. Zion's soap had the three molecules but only one acted independently. The second was subordinate to the first, and the third, although subordinate, was only responsible for the aroma. She also found out that the stickiness to the body was a scum leftover that was directly proportional to the number of washes the person took per week. She also found out that in developed countries, where laws made it possible to read the ingredients, the sales went down and...

the number of people with free minds went up. She had found out what was ailing her beloved ones, and what had ailed her. She had gone without washing for the last 9 days, and her mind was feeling free. It was as if a dark cloud had lifted from her mind. She felt like herself again. But what to do next? If she should wash, people would surely recognize her, and see the difference in her behaviour. She didn't think she could fake being a faithful alien-servant. She decided to take some plastic surgery. She contacted Raymundo for some advise on doctors....

• Faraon
    Faraon

the number of people with free minds went up. She had found out what was ailing her beloved ones, and what had ailed her. She had gone without washing for the last 9 days, and her mind was feeling free. It was as if a dark cloud had lifted from her mind. She felt like herself again. But what to do next? If she should wash, people would surely recognize her, and see the difference in her behaviour. She didn't think she could fake being a faithful alien-servant. She decided to take some plastic surgery. She contacted Raymundo for some advise on doctors....

He gave her a list of reputable plastic surgeons. However, every single one of them refused to do plastic surgery on her. It would be like desecrating a classic work of art, they said. Not being under the influence of the nefarious soap gave her a shinning smile that only accented her exterior beauty. She went on her own search to find another doctor, but as she was talking to him, she smelled the Zion's soap aroma coming from the doctor. Realizing that he would surely snitch on her she...

Edited by - faraon on 16 September 2002 7:49:16

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

He gave her a list of reputable plastic surgeons. However, every single one of them refused to do plastic surgery on her. It would be like desecrating a classic work of art, they said. Not being under the influence of the nefarious soap gave her a shinning smile that only accented her exterior beauty. She went on her own search to find another doctor, but as she was talking to him, she smelled the Zion's soap aroma coming from the doctor. Realizing that he would surely snitch on her she...

Began looking for the way out. However, she had not realized that the brilliancy of her smile had already set several alarm bells off in the doctors mind. He was puzzled by the smile, how could anyone, that had clearly not washed herself for several days, be so happy? He was puzzled by it, and decided not to let her go so easily. He told her to wait a moment, and walked out the room in order to get a box of Zions soap. He was a fervent user of that brand and held a good reputation among other users. Seeing the box of soap, made Prisila panic. She bolted toward the door, flung it open and ran up into the street.

• Prisila
    Prisila

Sorry guys I put you through the anguish of deciphering what I wanted to say. It seems like you guys were having fun posting, though.

Ok this is the deal: I was posting my picture and the original post was: I know I'm not famous but does anyone recognize me?" Well, once I saw my pic up and ready I felt very stupid about the post. Plus I got scared for obvious reasons. So, I decided to leave it alone thinking everyone would ignore it. However, it became this "thing" and everyone was having fun and I was embarrassed. But that's the whole truth.

Sorry guys!!!!

(((DJ)))Thank you for noticing my pic.

• Faraon
    Faraon

Began looking for the way out. However, she had not realized that the brilliancy of her smile had already set several alarm bells off in the doctors mind. He was puzzled by the smile, how could anyone, that had clearly not washed herself for several days, be so happy? He was puzzled by it, and decided not to let her go so easily. He told her to wait a moment, and walked out the room in order to get a box of Zions soap. He was a fervent user of that brand and held a good reputation among other users. Seeing the box of soap, made Prisila panic. She bolted toward the door, flung it open and ran up into the street.

where she met a mob of admirers.

Sorry guys I put you through the anguish of deciphering what I wanted to say. It seems like you guys were having fun posting, though.

Ok this is the deal: I was posting my picture and the original post was: I know I'm not famous but does anyone recognize me?" Well, once I saw my pic up and ready I felt very stupid about the post. Plus I got scared for obvious reasons. So, I decided to leave it alone thinking everyone would ignore it. However, it became this "thing" and everyone was having fun and I was embarrassed. But that's the whole truth.

Of course nobody hardly recognized her.The picture had been taken during her dark days at the factory. Even though she Still was terrified from the doctor's chase, she still had the strengthe to smile warmly at the crowd. She thought she was not famous, but her exploits had reached the ends of the Earth. Her humility made her feel embarrassed when she should have been proud of her accomplishments. This was the true mark of a heroine

Edited by - faraon on 16 September 2002 19:28:49

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Prisila,

You will be forever etched into our minds as the mysterious . . .

No apologies are necessary, everyone has enjoyed the thread.

pseudo

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Her humility made her feel embarrassed when she should have been proud of her accomplishments. This was the true mark of a heroine

smile and smile some more. The crowd cheered for her, and welcomed her back.

[crappy ending, but I couldn't think on any better]

(((((Prisila))))) we had fun with this threat, but we weren't making fun of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit