It's been a fun ride (Moving On)

by Reborn2002 32 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

Adios and best wishes. Your goodbye is a class act. Very refreshing to see. Drop in and say howdy every so often.

• TheStar
    TheStar

Jason,

You had to go and make me cry... I haven't been able to keep up with this board lately because of my job situation but you were one of the regulars around here when I first started coming here late last year. Because of you and the other regulars at that time, I started opening my eyes... thus you will always share a very special part of my heart and I will always think of you with much fondness.

I too have a goal of putting this all behind me someday, so I'm proud and happy to see others reach the same goal, especially those I feel such great fondness for.

Congratulations on your new job and your new life, you deserve it all and more. I have missed you (you haven't been around much lately but neither have I ) and I will always think of you and the others that are no longer regulars around here, always hoping all of you are doing well and living your lives to the fullest as it should be.

Have a wonderful life Jason and I hope to know of you now and then. I'll drop ya a line or you can drop me a line, my email is open and I do hope you will pop in here once and a while. Though we didn't get a chance to get to know each other better, we will always have a common bond... and then there's also Star Wars... You'll have to come post when the next and final film of the series comes out.

Take Care Jason

Lots of Love,

Star

• SYN
    SYN

Enjoy your new Job Reborn...hoping to see you around here soon...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit