FATHER PIC 2

by honestly 40 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• honestly
    honestly

TO NOTSO PERFECT......WHAT DO I HAVE AGAINST HER?I HAVE KNOWN HER SINCE CHILDBIRTH,AND ONCE UPON A TIME SHE WAS A NORMAL SWEET PERSON WHO LOVED HER PARENTS,THEN SHE CHANGED.IT STARTED WHEN SHE MET SCOTT i WOULD SAY.tHATS WHEN HER TROUBLES BEGAN AFTER SHE GOT MARRIED.SHE STARTED EXPLOITING HERSELF SEXUALLY AND STARTED MAKIN UP THE WILDEST STORIES ABOUT HER HUSBAND AND HERSELF AND THATS WHEN I REALIZED THAT SHE WASNT THE SAME PERSON AND I REALIZED WHAT KIND OF MORALS SHE HAD AND SHE STARTED SAYINGTHINGS ABOUT SCOTT THAT WAS WHEN I REALIZED SHE ISNT RIGHT.AS THE YRS WENT BY SHE JUST GOT WORSE.AND NOW I DONT EVEN KNOW HER,SHE HAS STRETCHED HER TESTOMONY AND MUCH OF IT IS DOWNRIGHT LIES.I HAVE ACTUAL LETTERS FROM VICKY FROM YRS BACK THAT CONTRADICT WHAT SHE IS CLAIMING NOW.

WHY DO I HAVE AGAINST HER????SHE HAS TORN HER FAMILY APART EVEN COUSINS AND AUNTS AND UNCLES WHO CAN SEE RIGHT THRU HER.SEE YOU GUY DONT KNOW BOTH SIDES AND YOU NEVER WILL BECAUSE VICKY KNOWS SHES DOES ENOUGH DAMAGE AND WILL COME TO HER SENSES AND HER BRAINWASHING BY FRANK MOTTRILL IS COMING OUT.YOU SEE HE IS USINH VICKY AS A PAWN TO GET BACK AT THE WTS FOR HIS OWN WRONGDOING.ANYWAY IT WILL SOON BE OVER........I PERSONALLY WILL NEVER LOOK OR TALK TO HER AGAIN,SHE HAS BEEN DISOWNED MY HER REALTIVES,MOST ARE NOT EVEN WITNESSES SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU.

FOR THE RECORD MANY OF YOU MAY NOT KNOW THIS BUT THE LAWYER FOR THE WTS

IS NOT EVEN A WITNESS!

• larc
    larc

Well now, are you going to take your letters to the defense lawyer and your opinion of her life style and appear in court? If not, why not? I do think you have a responsiblilty here to make the truth be known.

I guess what I am saying is, put up or shut up. Your assertions don't mean a thing here. If you have something to say, say it in court.

• Nordic
    Nordic

Honestly ,You must be a Watctower Witness you idiot

• SYN
    SYN

What exactly is the point of telling US this? Why don't you go speak to a few reporters instead? Really!

It is rather interesting that the lawyer for the Tower is not a Witness himself. Does anybody know if this is true?

• Dia
    Dia

Your shallowness and lack of comprehension of things of an emotional nature is very typical of JWs.

Oblivion, really.

But that never stands in the way of harsh, vocal and opinionated judgements or an inclination to villify or destroy someone else's character or reputation, does it?

And usually with self-righteous glee, too.

I'm glad you posted here, tho. Truly.

I hope it opens your mind some.

Edited by - Dia on 14 September 2002 6:49:21

• Simon
    Simon

dis-honestly:

Personal attacks are not allowed on this forum and even if this were true (which I doubt) I fail to see what relevance it would have to the case. If, as I suspect, you are just trying to discredit Vicki and somehow make people doubt yet another terrible story of WTS inspired abuse then you are not welcome here.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Re: whether the WTS lawyer is a JW or not... Hillary_Step wrote:

Re: NEWS RELEASE - VICKI BOER CHILD ABUSE TRIALSep 12, 2002 21:30 ---
    Believe it or not, I have known Legal hire legal helpfrom outside of the WTS to question those who are disfellowshipped so that they do not violate the 'Bibles' standard of not speaking to a DF'd person. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=36461&site=3

Edited by - Grits on 14 September 2002 7:25:9

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Aren't some posts hard to read? Must be those capitals. YUK!

• Nordic
    Nordic

Dishonestly:

You are not welcome here any more.Get it ?

• Dutchie
    Dutchie
    FOR THE RECORD MANY OF YOU MAY NOT KNOW THIS BUT THE LAWYER FOR THE WTS

IS NOT EVEN A WITNESS

Not surprised. The watchtower uses many lawyers that are not witnesses.

It's just sad that the victim has to be attacked once again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit