exJW Billboard is up.

by cappytan 46 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I just pray to jehovah that this dosnt enforce their persecution complex.
  • Perry
    Perry
    I just drove past this site and back again yesterday on trip to Dallas, didn't notice it. I have to go next week again and will definitely look for it next time.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Its nice to see xjws speaking out about this cult. The more people do this the more this will effect the Borg and wake up people.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Better than I thought it would be! Easy to read, from my kindle:)
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Well happy
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

You know what.... I like it. I dont see the persecution angle on this.... Its phrased in such a way as to be a thought provoking question, not an out right offensive accusation. Only time will tell the impact but i say good job

• cappytan
    cappytan

I think next time (if there is a next time) I will give more input on the design.

I didn't give input as it seemed others wanted take those reins.

The messaging is okay, though. Hopefully a teen will be staring out his window, full of anxiety about how boring the convention will be, and then see this.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

It's a wonderful step to take.

There ARE molesters tolerated by the elders in the kingdom halls. And NO the elders won't tell you.

The message is clearly implied. Also good choice on the picture, a woman prevented from speaking.

The WT cult has been directly responsible for many ruined lives. There isn't room for all the billboards needed to reveal how they victimize and destroy, but this one makes a good start.

Marina

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    If anything, the persecution complex would not come from the R&F seeing it, it will come from the assembly talk remarks. If this billboard is noticeable enough, every assembly in nearby towns will include a piece where it points out the apostate messages being used to bad mouth Jehovah's people
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Great!!!

Would love to see more of these everywhere. Notification policies will change then.

SL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit