The Truth about Legendary U2K

by Robdar 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

This woman is schizophrenic and a JW. She also claims to be a member of the annointed in some of her posts. She is also big into Charles Russell. She uses several aliases here at JWD, mostly male, because she thinks that men are taken more seriously than women.

She loves it and brags about it when she gets a lot of responses to her posts.

This is what Legendary's profile says: "Wise & Righteous! Bout to Change the WorldSoon".

Only a megalomaniac would say something like this. Need I say more?

Love,

Edited so as not to offend the sensitive one.

Edited by - robdar on 13 September 2002 11:45:37

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

You are correct Rob. I thought she was a he. I think "it" is nuts, either way.

• SYN
    SYN

SHE????????

Edited to add: Maybe you guys shouldn't just cry out TROLL, and rather email the person and get to know them a little first before hurting their feelings. Look at it from the other person's point of view, and understand that they might just be trying to inject a little bit of humour on occasion, and that often their hearts are in the right place. I'm talking about this specific poster now, not others...

Edited by - SYN on 12 September 2002 18:34:33

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

SYN: I agree 100%

The "My Club Only" mentality is worse than the "JW Only" club, because we know better! Live and let live...Free thinkers want all viewpoints................

• Robdar
    Robdar

Syn, I do know this woman. I sent you an email regarding my experiences with her. Please check your email.

Tai Chi, I posted this because many seem to want to yell at her when she posts and then tell her to get back to the KH. This topic was meant to enlighten. If you want her JW viewpoint, you are welcome to it.

Love,

Robyn

• ballistic
    ballistic

You are, of course, "feeding" with this thread, just as I am.

• Robdar
    Robdar

You are, of course, "feeding" with this thread, just as I am.

Good point Ballistic,

I hope this will be her last meal. I doubt it though.

Love,

Robyn

• dsgal
    dsgal

If she is a JW ,could she be disfellowshipped for visiting(and posting on) this website?I wonder what congregation she is associated with?

• Carmel
    Carmel

Bring on the trolls. Them deamenz don't bother me none! Them that does gots security problems.

Carmel with no door on his cave.

• freedom96
    freedom96

dsgal,

yes, she could be df'd for being an unrepentant visitor to this site. However, they will find out only if she feels that she must confess her sin to the local elders.

With all the "advice" from the Society, saying do not go on these sites, it is a wonder that some do. Either they have doubts, if so, great for them, keep checking. Or like others, they want to instigate things.

Either way, I enjoy speech and debate, so lets enjoy them when they come along.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit