would you come?

by rollercoaster 37 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hi Roller:

Sorry I haven't posted sooner but I was kinda all choked up. I hadn't thought about it before really, but I guess I'd be in the same boat as you (ifn' I had a groom). I woulnd't have anyone to attend except my parents, no maid of honor either. It's a horrifiying thaought really that all those people you thought you would die for, now won't even come and support you on your big day. Well, that's what we're here for. You know I might even be in your area this summer so let me know when it is, I have some friends up there now too that have left the JW's. Feel free to email me, I'd love to hear from you! PS. I have a present for you all ready so just email me and I'll send it!!! Take care and I wish you and your man the best of everything life has to offer, which I'm begging to see is quite a bit.

Venice
    P.S. Deff hold out for Fiji if you can :).

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

removed duplicate

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

removed duplicate

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well here we go,

Sorry Roller I didn't post sooner, I was kinda chocked up and didnt' know what to say, like Mommy I had a lot I wanted to say, but decided to keep it short and sweet. Your post broke my heart it really did, becase well for two reasons, one we had a close friend who married a 'worldy' guy and we refused to go the wedding and it really affected the friendship, now I feel so bad about that. And second I was a very active and social JW, but now like you if I was to get married (ifn' I had a groom) I would be in the same situation, not even have a maid of honor. It's amazing that these poeple consider themselves christian and won't even support thier friends and family on there happiest of happy days.

Well you don't need them, leave them behind and move on, you owe it to yourself. It's there loss not yours, I know it hurts but they do think there doing the right thing for all that's worth (doesn't help much I know sorry). So your in the Seattle area are you, well it just so happens that I'm planning on being up there this summer so just let me know when and I'll see what I can do (I'd lve to meet waiting too, starbucks downtown perhaps, or that little Geleto place maybe).

I already have a gift for you so make sure to email me. Best wishes to you and your man, there's a whole world out there for you to explore and as I'm learning it's better then I ever imagined.

Love,
    Venice
    P.S. if it doesn't post this time I might give up, why am I telling you this, if it doesn't post you'll never see this, and if it does then this is pointless, ah well!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WHAT!!!! it said it wasn't working, so I tried again it was blank and now it posted all of them, makes me look like a raving lunitic with palsy. A lunatic maybe, well anyway sorry about all that posting probs, but complain to Simon not me!

• larc
    larc

Hi Venice,

Awhile back we had a thread going called "Heresy of the Month" I inputed an espeicially long post, got strange messages and clicked it in again, and again, etc. I ended up with NINE identical posts! I just blaimed it on the demons.

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry Venice - that was my fault. You must have posted during the few minutes that I was switching over where the posts were saved. They bit that saved them was swapped before the bit that displays them so for a while they wouldn't appear then, like busses, they all come at once.

I'll edit the duplicates to remove them.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Thanks I was a bit confused, no prob.

Venice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit