Will any disrupt meetings & assemblies?

by Dismembered 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

As the ranks of JW's continue to deplete, what are your thoughts on meetings and assemblies being disrupted or heckled by angry ones as more eyes become open to this cult and the damage it has done.

Anyone?

Dismembered

• Quincy
    Quincy

I dont think people will do anything like that....well...I dont know....there are a lot of angry folk out there, upset with the whole thing...so its a possiblity...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Doing so will only reinforce the bOrgs hold on the rank and file... "You see, the apostates are all just a bunch of angry people."

What they fail to point out is that we are RIGHTFULLY angry for a wrong.

• TR
    TR

It's only a matter of time until some poor, disgruntled 'hovah will snap. It already happened down under a few years ago, didn't it? Blew up a KH?

TR

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

TR

Yes In Australia

• nilfun
    nilfun

This happened at a convention I attended as a child (Dodgers I think).

This guy stood up and started yelling at the top of his lungs. I
    could not make out what he was saying, but he was only able to
    protest for about a minute, because two attendants came down the
    aisle and dragged him away. After they took him away, a lot of
    people applauded.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As a general rule most people who disrupt meetings or assemblys are looked upon as nuts.They discredit their message by acting unruley in a very structured and naive sheltered enviroment..Just an observation..I saw a few people do this at assemblys...OUTLAW

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

I've recently spoken (privately) to friends and family (even my own brother) - all JWs - about the UN scandal etc, but flabbergasted at their lack of interest, so I really don't think that anything would be achieved by a verbal outburst at meetings or assemblies, (eventhough I feel very much inclined to do this) I agree with others on the forum, that it would only strengthen their opinion of ones that had left the congregation.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

BTW Welcome TToes

• LDH
    LDH

Hell yes, I'm formulating a plan right now. See the thread titled "Battered Toddlers."

Lisa

Sneaky Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit