Short truth about 9/11, Truth hurts you know!

by Legendary U.2.K. 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Patriot
    Patriot

Legendary,

You're full of shit and know nothing but what the WT wants you to know. You cant compare a burning house to 1.2 million tons of steel coming crashing down with people still in it going the wrong way.

Its more the devestation, the selflessness of people just trying to do their jobs and getting nothing but a coffin for their efforts and the people who were just trying to work in those buildings that make it sad.

Its not the amount of people that passed, but what it all means. Yes we got over it and life here in NYC goes on. People will still push you out of their way without saying "excuse me". We still have the retards that when cops arrive at a scene will call us pigs or insist the "we think we're all that".

Jesus died for all of humanity, right? Have you forgotten that? No, I don't think you have and you shouldnt either.

Same here pal.

Get over it? Yes, we did. Forget? Never.

Mav.-

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Legendary- Outside of the Jesus/ bible crap I agree with you- Most of my family is dead- cremated. I did not need or want a memorial service and I do not dwell on them at the annaversary of thier death each year. I know some families that memorialze their dead loved ones every year- Not for me- My dad was buried, not cremated, in 1984. I have seen his grave exactly ONE time. My brain says- He is not in that plot of ground- that plot of ground only brings grief.

As for 9-11. Very bad, very awful day. Do I want to re-live that event every year? No thanks! It was hard enough the forst time. Bush does not want us to get over it- He wnats to get his popularity rate back up to what it was right after 9-11. I watched him on TV down at ground zero for a few minutes as I scanned channals looking for some NON 9-11 show to watch- I thought of what I would have said to his pinched up face had I been there.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit