Star Of Bethlehem To Appear July 3, 2015? Oh Really?

by millie210 13 Replies latest social current

• millie210
    millie210

This meeting in the sky is known as a conjunction. This conjunction between Jupiter and Venus usually isn’t rare, but this is the closest they will have been in 2,000 years! Together, they create the rare Star of Bethlehem.

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/06/30/tonight-the-star-of-bethlehem-reappears-for-first-time-since-the-birth-of-christ/

The last time that this event occurred, it was said that the holy spirit of Christ came to the planet in an incarnation of a young newborn baby boy. Many on the internet are in wild debate and discussion about what this star means, or what meaning they can extract from it, at the very least.

- end quote

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Remind me to bring my unicorn along to watch

• coalize
    coalize
    ... I'm so scare! As scare as with the maya prophecy! :)
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Dubs used to believe that Saaaatan made the Star of Bethlehem. He made a sign for the wise men to follow so Herod could find Jesus and whack him.

Do they still believe that?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    This star is Sirius, the one that's talked about in the Bible anyway.
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    Didn't that blood moon appear again a few days ago too? I thought these were "signs" ??
  • millie210
    millie210

I love you guys so much....I knew I would get the real down low on this when I posted it!

Unicorns and all~

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Hmmmm....I wonder how many virgins will get pregnant this time.
  • johnamos
    johnamos

That conjunction between Jupiter and Venus occurred on June 30th it is not tonight July 3rd.

Didn't that blood moon appear again a few days ago too? I thought these were "signs" ??

The blood moon did not appear a few days ago it appeared back in April on the memorial and the next blood moon will appear on Sept 27th.

There was something very interesting about the April blood moon thou…

Mark 15:34 And at the ninth hour (3PM Jerusalem time—Eastern Time, 8AM) Jesus called out with a loud voice: “E´li, E´li, la´ma sa·bach·tha´ni?” which means, when translated: “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”37…Jesus let out a loud cry and expired.

Total Lunar Eclipse (Blood Moon)—Saturday, April 4, 2015—Maximum Eclipse at 3PM Jerusalem time—Eastern Time, 8AM.
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    They are also going to be in close conjunction on August 27, 2016. They were also about this close together in August 2014.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit