US...Mother of All Super Powers....Nice!

by ISP 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Its likely to get it what ever, Bigboi. I am surprised that they can't simply take Saddam out, rather than involving a war.

ISP

• bigboi
    bigboi

I really just thought we were better than taking out a country because of what they might do to us.

Just forcin em to have regular inspections oughta be enuff.

• ISP
    ISP

I really just thought we were better than taking out a country because of what they might do to us.

Well...maybe the US isn't. But so what.

ISP

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

ROFLMAO @ 151

Yup, I suppose we would get a bunch of free oil!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Thanks for all the votes of super power. I'm an American, and when I think about it, I guess I'd want America to be the super power, too. Although I see alot of crappy things going on in this country, I still think it's probably one of the best places to be on the earth. It could be a lot crappier, if ya know what I mean. As far as Iraq, I really think Bush should listen to the other world leaders and demand that Iraq walk the walk if they're gonna talk the talk before I declared war on them. He still hasn't presented enough evidence to our people that prove that Iraq is gonna blow us to smithereens in months' time. They've been saying that for ten years... since Desert Storm. Who's to think it's going to be any time soon? I think there should be tighter sanctions from the International community, and more diplomatic appeals. Bush.. listen to your peers.

Country Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit