Lambs in cars/house windows

by Cappuccino OC 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

I'm making copies of the majority of JW Pedophile court cases & giving them to my all of my neighbors in my apartment complex & the complex's to the north & south. In my apartment complex, I'm going to offer them a free lamb to put by their window or in their car.

I know that an elderette visits one of my neighbores & I'm giving her the UN info also so she can show it to the elderette on her next visit.

In the complex north of me an 'annoited' lives there with her non-JW hubby. She's getting the information also!

Capp

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Good work Capp!

That should keep you busy for a while.

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Thanks Dutchie,

Hey did you cut your hair? It looks very pretty. Did you darken it to Brown. It's soo pretty. I've got curly hair that I'm growing out. I've always wanted straight hair like yours. I decided this summer there are things you can't change. I guess I'm finally growing up & maturing.

Capp

Edited by - Cappuccino OC on 10 September 2002 13:36:12

• Scully
    Scully

I've been doing a websearch to see if I can find a flag with a lamb motif on it to put on the flagpole in our front yard. So far, I've had no success in finding one anywhere, even searching in the Easter offerings - they mostly have bunnies!

If anyone can come up with something that would be suitable for silentlambs, please let me know! (Otherwise I may be forced to make one of my own!)

Love, Scully

• Scully
    Scully

"Ty" Beanie Babies has two lambs:

Fleece the lamb (retired)
    http://static.zoovy.com/img/stumpy31/W180-H180-Bffffff/fleece

and Fleecie the lamb (retired)
    http://static.zoovy.com/img/stumpy31/W180-H180-Bffffff/fleecie

FYI for anyone looking for lambs

Love, Scully

• ISP
    ISP

Keep up the 'bad' work!

ISP

• out4good3
    out4good3

In the complex north of me an 'annoited' lives there with her non-JW hubby.

It's really hard for me to picture one of the supposedly "annointed" "getting some" from a non-JW spouse...even getting some at all. But, then again, they may be so old now, that "getting some" is the least of their problems.

• scumrat
    scumrat

GO CAPP GO !!!!!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Capp,

Thanks for the nice compliments.

Yes I cut my hair and I also cut some bangs. Never had bangs before but I'm getting used to them.

I didn't darken my hair though, it must be just the angle of the camera.

Capp, anybody can have straight hair. My hair is not naturally straight. I use a straightening balm and one of those straightening paddles and it takes me a long time to get it straight. I don't do it every day, just sometimes.

But you have lovely curls. Keep your hair just as it is. Love, Dutchie

• abbagail
    abbagail

Way 2 go cappucino! Sounds like a lot of effort you are putting forth and we thank you!

Scully, good luck on the flag. Cool idea!

Grits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit