• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

hi beck.

im a bachelor

and im pretty hot and fabulous

Edited by - mikemusto on 11 September 2002 13:42:20

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Is there any answer a man can give that will keep a man from being summarily shot when a woman asks him this question, "Does this outfit make me look fat?"

Hmm, well, you could always say: "No! It's your arse that does that!"

Oh my God. What have I done.

Englishman.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Englishman! WRONG answer! And you ain't getting a second change with this one, the first answer got you skinned alive....

Queenie, Question:

When will I see him again?

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I'm a bachelor but don't know if I'm a Hottie.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Geez...Mike...yes you are indeed hot AND fabulous...but...alas...me thinks your heart belongs to Lisa...any man wearing a plaid neck tie on purple shirt with a fluro green polyester jacket must NEVER come between friends. (and don't tell me that jacket is not polyester, I knows polyester when I sees polyester!!)

Truthspunkyseeker1:

You're sizzling HOT baby!! You're just a youngie...such a shame...what a waste Something tells me you won't be a bachelor for long!!

Beck

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Truthseeker, you're a hottie!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I notice that you have an air fan pointed at your rear end Truthseeker, who needs any more evidence than that, that you are 'hottie', or perhaps that you should lay off the 'hotties' if you have a delicate digestion?.....lol

Kindest regards - HS

• butalbee
    butalbee

Oh baby!!!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Actually Hillary, I think troof is wearing a personal field (service or battle) ass cooling unit being jointly developed by the military and Rand corp. Hence the shirt.

I'll check with Erie guy to make sure I haven't gone off in a bit of wild speculation with this one.

Edited by - SixofNine on 11 September 2002 23:17:6

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol...Six,

At first I thought it was a personal helicopter kit. You know the type that requires that you lie in an open space with your arms and legs outstretched and then switch it on praying that the fan is set to upward thrust....lol

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit