JUST ASK QUEENIE (gossip column)

by QUEENIE 29 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

You sure, Beck? It's kinky? Very naughty....It's good to be bad though.

• butalbee
    butalbee

What's kenpodragon?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Not what but who is Kenpodragon!

He's only 100% of the finest booty in town

Beck

edited to add

You sure, Beck? It's kinky? Very naughty....It's good to be bad though.

How kinky??

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 10 September 2002 23:1:51

• StinkyPantz
  • butalbee
    butalbee
    He's only 100% of the finest booty in town

Need pic to verify this of course.

How kinky? X-rated. It involves bubbles and a hot tub...

• LDH
    LDH

I am advised via e-mail that it is really Dan Hall that QUEENIE is infatuated with.....

Randy is "sloppy seconds."

Lisa

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Why do so many XJW males chose to remove their clothing before taking their profile pictures?

See what I mean? And I only reached 'B' in the members lists. I know for a fact that I would not recognise Jan with his clothes on....lol

HS

• Farkel
    Farkel

Is there any answer a man can give that will keep a man from being summarily shot when a woman asks him this question, "Does this outfit make me look fat?"

Farkel

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Farkel:

RUN as fast as you can. Or if you are into extreme sports and just drank a Mt. Dew try this

"WHAT!!!! You are crazy! There isn't anthing in the world that can make you look fat!"

Then say "I'm sick of hearing beautiful people complaining about nonsense, PLEASE don't ask me anymore about that, Its just crazy!"

now you have ammo if she persists or next time it comes up. Just remind her that You don't discuss crazy subjects for the rest of her/your life.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie
    "WHAT!!!! You are crazy! There isn't anthing in the world that can make you look fat!"

Then say "I'm sick of hearing beautiful people complaining about nonsense, PLEASE don't ask me anymore about that, Its just crazy

Truthseeker, Excellent answers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit