question

by Realist 22 Replies latest jw friends

• link
    link

hi Realist,

You have asked a real thought provoking question here. Something that would interest me just as much is: "while you were studying with JW's would you have been impressed by the quotes on the quote.jehovahswitness.com page............" ????

link

Edited by link to ask Loyal Leon a serious question. Yes, I have met many JWs who do not believe all they are taught. I don't mind this because it is everyones perogative to believe or disbelieve what they deem fit and to join any group of people thay may wish.However I do have a problem.

You now go about and try to get others to believe the things that you do not believe yourself in order that they may be "saved" at Armageddon. Please, Please rationalise this for me.

link

Edited by - link on 10 September 2002 6:21:13

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

link,

I 'try to get others to believe what I believe not what I do not believe' and I work hard to practice what I believe. The simple fact that others do not live up to what they profess to believe doesn't make it wrong in the first place.

Salvation at Armageddon is not my motivation, making the heart of my creator rejoice by imitating his son's example is.

LL

• link
    link

Sorry LL, I thought for a moment that you were a Jehovahs Witness. My sincere appologies.

link

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit