Toledo OH, Palatine IL, Burbank IL areas????

by Lin 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jesika
    Jesika

<<stomping feet>> I want mail too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask Lin for my email addy Dino-PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dino
    Dino

You got it Jesika!!

I feel so popular .

Dino

• Lin
    Lin

Dino, you have mail! I beatcha to it! LOL

• Jesika
    Jesika

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I got mail :D

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Hey Grits, I sent SL an e-mail regarding being able to give the person from Teledo a ride up to the march..........no response yet.

• Lin
    Lin

TTBoy, Bill Bowen is in the UK right now, for the next couple of days, trying to talk to the UK Branch. So, that's probably why you haven't heard back. P.S. You have mail!

• rocket
    rocket

My mother attends Palatine IL KH. I knew Mark pretty well. He was a cutie, bald and all. Titus was an Mr RIghteous. He and my brother were very good friends....but my brother was DF'ed, and Titus was the elder......so much for friendship. From what I understand Mark is farming in Iowa. His dad is still in Palatine, but they are moving to KY or TN. Nathan was hot.

• rocket
    rocket

John Milenger.......relation to Nancy Milenger, Lisa?

• Lin
    Lin

Oh My God Rocket!!!! Yes to all the above!!!! This really blows my mind! We attended there from 1975-1990. Yes about John Milenger and Lisa and Nancy. John hurt my son, the bastard. I wish he were still alive so I could kill him personally! Please email me directly, my email is open. please!!!!

• alecsandra
    alecsandra

Hello fellow Buckeye!

I saw the post and the name Thoman and just about fell off my chair. I have been looking for and wondering what happened to Dave and Dale Thoman. Do you know them? They also have a brother Doug. Their parents are Dale and Elaine Thoman. My parents are who stood up for them when they were married....Leroy and Bertha Barrett. We went to Jackman, then to Dorr St, then Oak Openings, all in the Toledo area. I used to be Sande, now go by AlecSandra. I have been thinking a lot about my childhood friends and those who I thought I would live forever with.

If you know Dave or Dale (and they are not JWs now), please let them know I am asking about them....esp Dave, since I always liked him.

AlecSandra

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit