Toledo OH, Palatine IL, Burbank IL areas????

by Lin 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lin
    Lin

Hmmm, not sure about the Opperman guy. I didn't really pay much attention to who Mark's buddies were. I was going to ask you if Mark is still "in" or not. I have no information on any of them at all. I do wonder....Do you by chance remember or know of John Milenger from Palatine?

• Lin
    Lin

Oops, I forgot to add that I used to attend Central Congregation. I can't remember which came first, White Rock or Central, but I attended each. Then I switched to Garland to try to hide from my dad's nosiness. I had hoped that attending somewhere else, he wouldn't be hounding me about why wasn't I at the meetings etc. But, it sure didn't take him long to contact the Garland Elders and find out I had only been there once or twice. Damn. LOL

Dino, I think it's so cool that you know the Thoman's. Or maybe I should apologize that you know the Thomans. LOL I'd love to know more, if you care to tell. You're welcome to email me direct if you like, and keep it private.

• Dino
    Dino

Thanks dear! We'll keep in touch.

Dino

• Dino
    Dino

Im sorry, forgot to add, you too Jesika. I think your story is remarkable as well.

Love from Mr. and Mrs. Dino

• Lin
    Lin

Mr Dino, please say hello to Pebbles and BamBam! LOL! Okay, okay, that was cheezy.......so what. :-)

• Dino
  • Lin
    Lin

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh Dinooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, please....email me! I'm dying to know who all in the family you know! My dad? Mike? Steve? Nathan? Mell? ugh...Keith? Who???? :-) Oh, and maybe somebody...................can tell me how you guys get those cuti-pa-tutie emoticons??????

• Dino
    Dino

Lin, you've got mail...

Dino

• Lin
    Lin

Dino, wow wow wow. Thanks for writing. You have mail too! hehe

• Dino
    Dino

Right back at ya, Lin!

Share this

Google+