Those 'Mean' JW's

by Larry 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Thanks for your comments back Musky.

You may find that the word "mean" is a mild word to describe JW's...most of us can think of much worse words to use....but thats because we have been hurt by them or we have been robbed of loved ones, or maybe we have had years of normality stolen from us as children. This is not a personality meanness we are talking about, it is a conditioned way of thinking...a mind set where they believe it is the right thing to do. There's a difference between ordinary meanness and the meanness that comes from one's conditioned thinking.

I agree that you will encounter meanness in any church you attend....but few churches practice the severe meanness we have described. That's just my thoughts on this but with all due respect to yours.

Regards, Beck

• Larry
    Larry

"I probably misunderstood the intent of Larrys post"

Yes you did - But it's all good. You going to the March to protest the meanness of child molesters and the cover ups in the BORG?

Peace - LL

• musky
    musky

Larry, I haven't heard about that. I would not go to a march at this time, personal reasons.

• Larry
    Larry

Musky - Question: Out of ALL the postings here that describes the evilness of the BORG, we did you single me out? Was it random? I mean, what I wrote was light stuff compared to the other postings here. Why me? If you are going to pick on me, why not also the majority of other members on this site? I don't mind folks questioning me, in fact I'm use to it, but I don't understand your replies to me - it defies logic.

Obviously you don't know me if you think I'm trying to prove the BORG false by a FEW observations. Although I researched and visited many other religions and seen enough to stay clear of all of them, I speak of the 'meanness' in the BORG because whether I like it or not that's what I know the most - BORGism and it's effects on people. Yes, I was privy to many things that most publishes were not, if you were an Elder or were a victim of the BORG you would know exactly what I was talking about.

Since you didn't know about the upcoming March on the 27th, I'll assume that you are new in these parts. My suggestion to you is, before you assume to make a judgment about a person, do a little research about them first, don't judge them based on one post.

Anyway, I'm sure we are on the same side, otherwise you wouldn't be in here. So let's work towards that end. The main focus for me is the silentlamb issue and other victims by means of the 'mean' BORG.

Peace - LL

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I know what you mean about the "in" crowd.

Anyone ever in a congregation where it was mainly 3 or 4 large families who were all somehow related?

My family was one of those families. If you were just a couple, or small family, and not related to anyone, you got ignored.

<---- was a "mean" JW for a while. Till I woke up and kicked myself in the ass for it

• musky
    musky

Larry, I thought we were all squared away on why I answered your post the way I did. Why did you get the impression that I was picking on you? I don't believe I was picking on anyoone here. My comments were very civil compared to many on this board. If you have a problem everytime someone disagrees with you, I will be the first to not to post on your threads in the future. I also don't feel I need to do research on someone just because I decided to post on there thread. Once again, If you felt offended by my comments I will not post to your threads again. I challenge anyone here to check all my posts to your thread, and tell me I was way out of line with what I said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit