PROOF at Last: WT. POLLUTES - $50,000.00 fine

by JWrobot 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• avengers
    avengers
    ErieGuy
    Since: Jul 15, 2002
    Re: Why Are JWs Allowed To Ignore Immigration L... Sep 9, 2002 06:28

Avengers, DedDaisey, and Gerard are LYING FOOLS, who are the the BEST ALLIES the WTS has on the internet.

Oh my GOD! Am I really an ally of the Watchtower? Is this maybe the reason they don't df me? I am the lowest. Who can help me now?

I still would like an answer though?

• rocky220
    rocky220

now that's the Erie guy i know!!!!!!!!!!...........rocky220[aka ms.rockhead!]

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks JWrobot! Great job!

I can't believe people come in here downplaying it. Even if it IS "small potatoes" compared to other large corporations and what they do to the environment, STILL, it's JWs' DONATIONS that are paying for it. And in THAT CASE, did the GB have this EPA-fine information ANNOUNCED at LOCAL KH's around the world, so that the Rank & File can KNOW where their MOOLA is going?

DISCLOSURE is what we want from the GB -- ABOUT EVERYTHING, even a measely $50,000 EPA fine!

Also, JWrobot: Since the print was in light blue, I cannot even read it. Maybe at the website of origin it is more clear?

Thanks!
    GRITS

• sf
    sf

Just playin' with keywords:

BOOK REVIEWS(PDF) - ... The study of water supply resulting in this book was supported by the Rand Corporation. ... This situation is changing. The competitive setting of shale oil ...
    http://jrm.library.arizona.edu/data/1965/185/bkrv1805.pdf

Cato Handbook for Congress: Department of Energy - ... RAND notes that "under the assumption that DOE continued to manage environmental ... Elk Hills facility), Teapot Dome near Casper, Wyoming, and Naval Oil Shale ...
    http://www.cato.org/pubs/handbook/hb105-13.html ;Search within this site

Energy, America, and the Millitary - ... William D. Metz, "Oil Shale: A ... (William L. Stanley, "Future Sources of Military Jet Fuels," Rand Corporation P-6099, May 1978, p. 6.) Shale synthetic fuel ...
    http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/airchronicles/aureview/1980/nov-dec/breen.html ;Search within this site

• Gerard
    Gerard

> God's Org is never responsible, it's always some "judas".

> ErieGuy

Dear Mr ErieGuy,

When -and if- you remove your head from the confines of your own sphincter, then you will see the the truth about the WT. Denialis one thing and you may have the right to dismiss the flood proofs presented in this forum and in Freeminds.org. But refusing to aknowledge the WT's responsibility for the spilled blood, unecesary deaths and broken families is another. It is about time people stop dieing to sanctify such greedy organization and it is certainly time that the WT takes responsibility for its actions and stop blaming it's corruption on "God's will."

Have a nice day,

Gerard

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

GERIATRIC:

You criticism of the quoted comment PROVES how incompetent you are at researching ANYTHING.

Either YOU are the biggest DUMBASS that ever was, or ENGLISH is a major challenge for you.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Lake Erie,

What crawled up your ass? Still bent over the Rand deal?

• avengers
    avengers

check this!

this "man-led Corp" is no better nor worse than any other "man-led Corp".

Is this true? No better no worse. Poor excuse for Jehovah's Organisation.

ENGLISH is a major challenge for you
    PLEASE do not let this particular DECEPTION (this poster and his cronies have more) cause you to believe that all posters here are "unscruptulous LIARS" or that issues such as "the WTS's molestation reporting problem", or "the WTS's United Nations NGO membership" are not GENUINE SCANDALS
    unscrupulous. Hey. Somebody had to say it!...
  • deddaisy
    deddaisy

Avengers, you shouldn't be so hard on eriefly....perhaps he's mentally challenged and didn't notice in the thread that he replied too that Gerard mentioned that English was not his first language, French and Spanish are........unlike eriefly, not all of us are capable of communicating perfectly in languages not our own.

oops, well maybe English isn't eriefly's first language. maybe it's his third like Gerard's....

Edited by - deddaisy on 9 September 2002 17:10:0

• Gerard
    Gerard

> You criticism of the quoted comment PROVES how incompetent you are at researching ANYTHING.

Dear Mr ErieGuy,

I am glad you find yourself "Erie" but the checks of your insults have no funds in the bank of my happiness.

The issue is not one's language but the exposition of truth. Shall we assume your name-calling must be the product of your "careful research, constructive criticism and logical reasoning"? You have not made one slightly reasonable argument on behalf of the WT in the fist 2 months I've followed this bulletin. And certainly you have not bothered to try to present the product of your research skills either. Or is it that you somehow tried and came empty handed? The Truth stands to the test of critisism, evaluation and review, so your monochromatic denial is a weak argument not worth the electrons written with. Denial is an easy way to build a castle in the clouds, problem is: you do not seem to understand that you can't move into it.

Buddy, the "truth" they shoved into you came from scam artists selling miracle seeds and memberships to heaven, and they pray on honest people, like you may be. The information is available through your own computer so your blind denials do not eliminate the responsibility of your own actions in life.

I realize now how you think you are achieving brownie points with God by sitting at your computer and battle the "evil-doers" in the internet. No matter how many deaths and pain the WT has caused...you are sold to it and I understand it. One day you will realize you actions were not more than those of a Don Quixote fighting imaginary ghosts. So I'll pray for you, in the end, my prayers may help you more than your own posts.

With sincere Love and understanding,

Gerard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit