One year ago today..........

by Mulan 30 Replies latest jw friends

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

I would like to express my appreciation for all those here who have been so supportive of Mulan as she remembers her friend one year after Mom's passing. You all have proven, many times, your friendship - in sharp contrast to those who claimed to be friends but who only showed themselves to be enemies. I only hope that more of my family can come to know the true friendship that can only be found outside of such mind-control cults that restrict this kind of freedom of expression.

Mulan, I add my love and hugs to the many expressions here. I know you're hurting. It was a tremendous loss. But what a wonderful priviledge it was to be in mom's life. How stupid for anyone to withdraw from such a lovely lady. As you, I still can't believe what that cult tried to do to my mom. She was stronger than they figured though. I'm so glad that here story has touched so many people in a positive way. I hope she continues to reach out to people to help them, just as she intended when she shared her story with the world through the internet.

Love you,

Sean

Edited by - seaken2001 on 16 September 2002 12:14:49

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit