Barely hanging on

by joelbear 29 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

I am just barely hanging on to my sanity again. Going through one of my terrible
    panicky periods. The drugs help some but not a lot. These episodes can last from
    days to weeks to months.

I hope something comes a long to help me out.

Joel

• metatron
    metatron

Get to a doctor if you need to! I went thru a bunch of these episodes and felt like they'd never end.

Get some Clonopin or Prozac in you , as necessary. Scream into a pillow or check into your local

behavioral center, man.

metatron

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

JOEL BEAR I am so sorry you are having it so rough mentally speaking -- I am having it not so good physically for the most part and am trying to hang in there too...(((((HUGS)))) queenie

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Hang in there honey...we love you.

Until something better comes along, you can hold my bear :)

Edited by - LovesDubs on 6 September 2002 9:59:31

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Joelbear - I went through a period of time where anxiety ruled me. My doctor put me on clonadine (dexerit). Ask your doctor if this could help you. I don't know what's causing your anxiety or what meds you are or are not on - but I wouldn't wish anxiety like that on anyone.

Like metatron said - see your doctor. Get a second opinion even. You don't need to suffer like this.

((((((((((((((((((((((Joelbear)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mimilly

• LDH
    LDH

Joel,

We love you. If you still have my number please call.

Lisa

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

(((((((((((((((((((Joelbear)))))))))))))))))))))))

• AGuest
    AGuest

My dearest brother, Joelbear... may you have peace!

And may you know that you are not "alone", for you as you can see you have not been abandoned by those who love you. Nor have you been left "bereaved" by my Lord. Even now, he knows your heart, dear one, and your faith. Rely on that faith, then, to tell you what you already know... who and what you are. Do not concern yourself with this world, or the things in it; and do not be anxious over anything, for there is no benefit in it.

Continue, then, in the 'work' given to you: raising the countenance and joy of others. For you do it very well. And in the meantime, guard your spirit... and your heart. For they have enemies, adversaries... who control the things in life that bring us grief, anxiety and panic. They only have, however, the 'power' that you give to them. Without your consent, they are impotent.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH... of Armies... and the PEACE of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... be upon you... if you so wish it.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• ugg
    ugg

get a second opinion,,,,check with a mental health unit for some guidance...there are medications

that do work,,,,you just need to find the right one...hang on!!!! others care.... sending hugs....

• Francois
    Francois

The other folks are right Joel, get yourelf some klonopin. It's a benzodiazepine that's about ten times as strong as valium. It really saved my life once. Just don't take it for too long. Thirty days should do it, and then you have to taper off the stuff really gradually. But it works.

-francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit