NEW LIGHT!!!!!!!!!

by minimus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

GUMBY. You are correct about this info. The elder read from a WT. in the 90's that detailed this.Now that this sister MARRIED this worldly person , SHE is now BAD. And the implication is that she should be marked.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Again...such crap. In my congregation there was a man who was highly respected as a VERY spiritual brother. He had a very sick wife who was studying. She got baptized in July and died that following December of a long existing heart ailment at age 43. On the anniversary of her death, my kids made cards for him thinking he would be remembering and be sad and a sister whispered to me not to do that because he had remarried!!!! I was like WHAT??? WHEN? She said a month after his wife DIED! And nobody but NOBODY knew about this but her because they were neighbors. The ELDERS ALL KNEW he had remarried this worldly woman and covered it UP for him and not only was he an MS he had full priviledges in the hall. I was SOOOOO pissed...he was always like "Wait on Jehovah! Trust in Jehovah!" with me! I called him up...something I wouldnt ordinarily do but I was going through the "Ive HAD it with this garbage!" period in my life. I said "You going to sit there and tell me there were no SISTERS available for you to marry?? When we have 5 sisters for every one brother in this organization?? How could you be such a hypocrite and HIDE it yet from everybody??" He was stunned that I had called at all let alone nailed him like that..and he said "well uh...I HAD to marry her or commit fornication!! and...the elders were GOING to tell people, and I AM starting to study with her at home and..." I said.."You know what..there is just NO excuse for this. You must have known this woman a long time before your wife even DIED to have married her less than a MONTH after your wifes death! You sat next to me in my OWN HOME and lied to me. And if you think Im going to KEEP your little dirty secret a secret Brother..you have another thing coming! So either YOU come clean with this congregation or its going to be out there for you to EXPLAIN!"

My husband told me later that this brother thought that he personally was responsible for stumbling me out of the truth. I let him think so too. ALL of them with their vile behavior are responsible!

• bad_associashun
    bad_associashun

jjrizo quote: "The next thing they'll check out is if they all hang out with good dubies or bad dubies."

This one was an understood policy at a few of my kh's and often eluded to from the platform... do you regularly associate with the pioneers & elders? or are you more interested in the friendship of the non-regular publishers, those hanging on the fringes of jah's org??

Out of the other corner of their mouths they council against forming cliques within the org. (you too... widen out)

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

It has always been frowned upon to date someone other than another witness or to marry out of the organization. But to report that to the elders thats a new one. Talk about Gestapo. What next, can we get into your bed and make sure you are not practising oral sex. Give me a break. The GB is going bonkers.

I think some of them are so power hungery and don't care so long as they can control over 6 million peoples lives. An for some reason I believe that its not the GB that are in command any more, well maybe a little, but I think it is the Legal Eagles and some Boy Scouts.

• minimus
    minimus

My opinion is that the elders are angry that they couldn't PUNISH the sister so they"ll just publicly beat up on her instead. They already told her there's more talks coming.

• gumby
    gumby

Quote: "It has always been frowned upon to date someone other than another witness or to marry out of the organization. But to report that to the elders thats a new one."

Remember......this was from the platform......not in the watchtower. This talk was given in YOUR hall......not all congregations. When it is in print and distributed to publishers.......then it can be said to be new light.

It has never been to my knowledge ,a policy ,to report dating worldly people. many feel it should be reported and they do. Elders may choose to talk to them and advise them against it. If they persist.....no judicial action is taken. If the person in question is a servant or has special privledges.....and they persist.....then these can be removed as they are no longer an example.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit