NEW LIGHT!!!!!!!!!

by minimus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

We heard new light this evening. A local needs talk was given about how ANYONE that knows someone might be dating a non- Witness and doesn't REPORT it to the elders is actually hindering the free flow of Jehovah's holy spirit. Yes, if the "SIN" goes unreported, the whole congregation will be affected, just as in the case of Achan and his family!

• capbuster
    capbuster

Pitiful, Pitiful, This sounds like Communist Russia!

Capbuster

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

minimus- For our local needs tonight we tooted our own horns about how much progress we have made as a congregation and how the CO praised us.

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

Holy spirit is Free....to anyone asking...worldly...jw...christian...buddist...anyone yes? ...jw's are so stupid sometimes ~FS

• Quotes
    Quotes
    is actually hindering the free flow of Jehovah's holy spirit

My, my, my. It sure doesn't take much to hinder the flow of that magical elixer, "holy spirit" now, does it!

• heathen
    heathen

That's pretty sad ,I mean what if you get tired of waiting on jehovah to give up some booty ? What's a guy to do?

• Matty
    Matty

It's only a matter of time before they start dragging brothers and sisters out of the Kingdom Hall into the car park and pelting them with stones for misdemeanours like this. I know my dad would love to lead the throwing!

• surferdude
    surferdude

man our hall must be perfect,, we havent had a local needs talk in half a year,,,, but we are having talks based on bible topics like the individual fruitages of the spirt.... we do have a pretty expierienced hall though....

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Spies! their all Spies! I tell you. ( said in a maniacal voice and tone)

HCM

• gumby
    gumby

Quote:..ANYONE that knows someone might be dating a non- Witness and doesn't REPORT it to the elders is actually hindering the free flow of Jehovah's holy spirit. Yes, if the "SIN" goes unreported, the whole congregation will be affected, just as in the case of Achan and his family!

Actually, a broad policy has been in force for quite some time that covers this and other similar situations.

A watchtower article about reporting sin was covered years ago they basically said if any baptized witness does not report anything that might bring reproach on Jehovah or his organisation, or knows of someone sinning and dosen't report it.....they are guilty themselves.

This could cover any number of things. Some might report the case mentioned....others may not. However.......if reported....it would be investigated.

So someone is dating a non-dubite in your congregation eh? I'll bet the worldly person is a bad person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit