I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Jesika 34 Replies latest jw friends

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Way to Go Girl.

• Larry
    Larry

Thanks for that report Country Girl - It will work out fine for all of you. You guys have the greatest weapon and protection you could ever have - The real Truth. There is no defense against the real Truth.

Not that I'm anybody, but you guys really make me proud of you. Thanks a million.

Peace my sisters - LL

• jwsons
    jwsons

((((((((Jessika)))))))CONGRATULATION

Please check this link to have information for newspaper:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=29698&site=3

jwsons

PS: I suggest you can print out this piece of document to hand over if necessary and if you run out of time to rehearse with something new like this piece of document.

Edited by - jwsons on 5 September 2002 12:38:43

• Valis
    Valis

I just got back from the Kingdom Hall where Jesika and others are still there. We had a woman from a radio talk show there and also a very nice man from Channel 8. Both were in disbelief when they were made aware just exactly why we were there. Some JW woman came to the hall and ripped our sign off the front door and threw the lamb into the driveway. Pleasant huh? She stopped and conversed w/Jesika for a minute or so, said " You are just making trouble for our Kingdom Hall..I'm calling an elder"...We laughed and urged her to do so. I'm hoping he shows up and gets a good reaming in front of the news guy. I have to be away for a few hours, but will post a couple of pictures when I get back. One nice thing was that when I was leaving there were more showing up to take the same stand. Always an ecouraging sight indeed.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Val, for the update,,,,,,,,,can't wait for the pictures. I sure hope Jesika is holding up ok............ give her my love if you see her before I talk to her. So glad you were able to be there for her..................

This is just so exciting , can't wait to see how this is all going to unfold.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit