I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Jesika 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

I am still shaking from the phone call!!!!!! I just go off the phone with a reporter from the Dallas Morning News(paper). She is a reporter for the religion section of the paper and she was interested and disgusted with what I told her--about the 2 witness policy.

So looks like there will be at least one reporter there. Of course we want 100 there but we definately don't want 0!!!

I was so excited I had to share!!!!!!!!! Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

BTW---we are making signs for the event and I am throwing a "sign making party", just an idea that I thought I would pass on.

Love you all,

Jesika

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Congrats Jesika, how exciting!!!

• ISP
    ISP

Excellent news, Jessika!

ISP

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Great news Jesika!!!!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Jesika,

The Dallas Morning News -- hey that is some big-time coverage!! Good for you that you're drawing attention to the event.

Let freedom ring there in Dallas!!

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

YOU GO GIRL

• Dino
    Dino

That's great Jesika!

And HUGE!

Dino

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Jesika,

Thank you! I'm all for some Good News. And this is really positive. We just need to get our stories out there. The general public has no idea about this "secret(ive) society".

Sentinel

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Way to go , Jesika.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if you know this Jesika, but the Dallas paper is big here in Shreveport, Louisiana.

It is read by many here, anytime you see a newstand for our local paper , you also see one for the Dallas paper. So the message will also be read by the folks here in Louisiana. Let me know as soon as you can about the interview and what day the article will appear. I will call the Times here in Shreveport and let them know what an interesting topic the Dallas paper is covering,( you know , they try to keep up with the Big D!!!!!!)

But with so many Dallas Cowboy football fans here in Shreveport,( we are just a few hours from Dallas for all who don't know) there are alot who get the Dallas paper for the daily info on the Cowboy's.

I am so excited about this Jesika........... keep me informed..........love ya,,,,,,,Dede

• battman
    battman

Please keep us informed of article date
    so as to pass along the "Good News"

Battman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit