Time to seperate the men from the boys

by roybatty 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Roy!!

Youve got it all wrong! Brett Farve is not the Anti-Christ, Mike Holmgren is!! And thats why that commie back stabbing bastard can suck it in Seatle!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!

• ISP
    ISP

I'd like to see the 49ers do it but i guess it will be the Rams...

ISP

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Hmmmmm I think the Rams will choke. I did read though that they have a new 288lb TE. That could cause problems....might as well be a linemen...

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

COWBOYS FOREVER!!!! (Had to say it - Big Tex will no doubt add to it later.)

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

As I sit here I am helping a friend draft a fantasy football team, wearing my vikings t-shirt...

FOOTBALL RULES!!

And while I agree Brett Farve is the Anti-christ, the Bears??? COME ON!

• Solace
  • xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Yeah- What Reborn, 151 and Heaven said!!!!!!

Wow, it's amazing how some Bear fans will get their bloomers all in a bundle with one good season. Can they maintain? We shall see.

Perhaps you could see what Jim "The Sunglasses" McMahon is doing these days.

Sun, Dec 1, 2002- have tickets- see you there!!!! The gauntlet has been thrown!!!

XW, of the "Rather Be a Cheesehead Than A FIB Anyday" class

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

One day these two Cheeseheads noticed a dog licking himself. The first Cheesehead said, "Wouldn't it be great if we could do that?" The second Cheesehead replied, "You do and that dog'll bite you!"

"The more complex the mind, the more the need for the simplicity of play." -- Capt. James T. Kirk

Predicted score for Sunday:

DALLAS 42
    HOUSTON 0

Edited by - Big Tex on 5 September 2002 2:12:55

• roybatty
    roybatty

Oh rizo, say it isn't so! I thought you were one of the coolest guys on this board but I know I find out that you don't like football???? What a let down! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit