Let's Play a Game Using Instagram... JWS or LDS?

by freemindfade 42 Replies latest social humour

• millie210
    millie210
    CalebInFloroda2 hours agoOh Faye, you can't hide gay! (Ooo, that rhymes!) You can only dish what you see!
    Never apologize for speaking your truth, especially when when the totally apparent bitch-slaps you in the face and a purse falls out of a man's mouth. There were so many times in the Kingdom Hall I would see elders walk up to the platform to give a talk and my insides were just screaming to call out: "Mary! Has your wife seen how you walk?"

You sound like such an awesome person!

I look forward to getting to know you more here on the board.

Millie

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Hey I love my man bags! lol Of course I don't go out in service... and I am sure my slick man bag makes the suitcase packing MS's and Elders very uncomfortable at the meetings.

CalebFloroda, I agree with Millie, you are one of the posters I enjoy most. Good sense of humor

• CalebInFloroda
    CalebInFloroda

Thanks all for the kind words!

Freemindfade--The expression "suitcase packing MS's and Elders" made me laugh because (of course) it made me think of something nasty.

Thank goodness I'm not a Christian anymore. I'd have to go find a corner to pray for forgiveness while kneeling on a bunch of No. 2 pencils for that thought!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit