I'm new!

by Tzu 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Tzu
    Tzu

Hey everyone, great site! At last ex JW's can express themselves and be heard! I came out of the Watch Tower about four years ago, best thing I ever did. Fortunately my husband and kids came out too. I did type my whole story here, but it would not post and I lost it, will try again sometime. Bye for now.

Edited by - Tzu on 3 September 2002 11:1:3

• dsgal
    dsgal

Hi TZU and welcome,

I'm fairly new here myself but I have found this board to be a warm, friendly place where a lot of people share the same experiences.I think you'll like it here.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

hi!

I'm new here myself.same thing happened to me..I posted my story but it didn't work for some reason.Awesome you got your whole family out.I left about 3 years ago,but unfortunately my husband is still in and he makes my boys go.Not an easy thing to deal with!How did you manage to do it?

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hi, Newbies!!! Welcome to the board!!!!

• scooter
    scooter

Welcome, Tzu!

I look forward to reading what should be an interesting story, especially how both you and your husband left. You must have a strong relationship.

Scooter

• MARTINLEYSHON
    MARTINLEYSHON

Hi great to have you on board

Martin

• Tzu
    Tzu

Hi both of you. Sorry to hear you still have family in there bittersweet. But there's always hope of them coming out.

My story is quite long really as there are lots of little points I would like to share. I've just run out of time right now, but I'll get it together. Among the many things, one thing that really stood out for me was the fact that Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (quoting out of my head here, so I hope I got those words right). Anyway, somewhere I have the date of the Watchtower that states it is *only* through the Watchtower that one can recieve eternal life. That is a direct clash with what Jesus said, and Jesus never mentioned we have to join some organisation. So I'll get all my facts together and come back here.

I'm sure this site will help many who are trying to re-build their lives, they do need support.

• Tzu
    Tzu

Thanks all. Can't believe how busy this board is, it's great!!! ......... Tzu.

Edited by - Tzu on 3 September 2002 11:28:21

• Bgurltryal
    Bgurltryal

Hehe...when i post i always make sure to highlight what I've written and CTRL+C it cause I invarably type my username or password wrong! That way I can go back and CTRL+V it and voila...my oh so thought out comment is resurected for another go.

• ugg
    ugg

glad you are here.....welcome aboard.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit