How many errors can you find in the lesson?

by Dubby 17 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Damn LT.....I'll just NEVER be good enough will I ?

The dubs hope is so unsure, it makes you wonder why they even try. Their odds are like winning the lottery in their idea of future life.

Gumby

• shotgun
    shotgun

Are you two argueing again (Gumby / Littletoe)

I told you to write it in your Gospels which we can read and debate later

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gumby:
    And yet people still pay the lottery...

Shotgun:
    I know... it's an addiction - what can I say ~shrugs~
    LOL

Anyhow, Gumby's is only an epistle, so he should be done before me. A little like the real thing, with epistles being released before the gospels were written

So Gumby - when are you gonna release your epistle? Enquiring minds want to know...

• gumby
    gumby

If I wrote an epistle......smart bastards like PeacefulPete and Narkissos would just rip it to shreads, and I'd just look like a dumbass!

I goota go to work now......you write an epistle while I'm gone for a test run.....if it doesn't get attacked to hard.....then I'll write one

Gumby

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm working on the gospel, and I can't pre-release it, coz then I'd have to be my own redactor...

• Valis
    Valis

What's all this talk of redacting Gumby's epistle?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Valis:You've read Sirona's "gay sex" thread, haven't you!
    Leave my ass alone, ya varmit!!!

• gumby
    gumby

Gumbys epistle.

Gumby..a prisoner of the lord,and LittleToe our brother,

To peacefulpete our dear friend and fellow worker, to valis our brother, to Shelby our sister and fellow soldier, and to the church who meets on this site.

Grace to you and peace from our god and father and the Lord Jesus Christ

I always thank my god as I remember you in my prayers because I hear about your faith in the lord Jesus and your love for all the posters. I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you may have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you brothers and sisters, have refreshed the hearts of the heathens.

(to be continued by LittleToe with no interpolations)

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit