My Story

by CC Ryder 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• COMF
    COMF

Happy ending. Cool! How long ago did you and Tink get married? If you said it, I missed it.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hello Comf. We got married Sept 1st. 1996. YEP!!!! It's our anniversary!!! 6 years. I don't even remember much of my past. We are best friends with the added benifit of having many common experiences to draw from.

Thanks so much for everyones comments. We love this forum and have come to love and respect many, many of you great people!!!

CC/Tink

• myself
    myself

Enjoyed your true story CC-a happy ending and an even better future. Looking forward to seeing Tink Saturday, and finally meeting you.

• myself
    myself

oh and....... Happy Anniversary Tink & CC

• TheSurvivor
    TheSurvivor

Yes, very nice story. I'm glad you for you.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

CC,

Thank you for your story. It's not easy to dredge up so much from the past, but it is helpful to you and helpful to us. We welcome it on the forum.

You are in the right place and you aren't alone. Your experience was not "too long". When those thoughts come to us, and our fingers fly on the keys, there is just no holding back. And, there shouldn't be. We get to release and move forward.

So glad you and Tink are here.CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY !

Sentinel/Karen

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Yay You guys!!!! Congratulations on a great life outside the board. I've really enjoyed reading your story CC.

(((cc& Tink)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit