Woman Dragged Out Of Window By Demon!!!!

by SYN 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SYN
    SYN

Oh dear. JWZone never fails to deliver, and the only thing that can make me laugh when I have a hangover this bad (sucky thing is, I don't even DRINK!) is a post like the following from that haven of Dubiness:

"Size matters not," to borrow a phrase. Case in point: The bookmark with the tiny cross on it resulted in demons entering a bedroom and dragging a man's wife, by her feet, halfway out a four-story window, with the husband hanging onto his wife by her arms, fighting against the unseen power with all his strength, pinning his legs against the inside wall below the window. For some inexplicable reason, the demons let go when the woman was halfway out the window. A friend of the man, one of Jehovah's Witnesses, helped him find the bookmark with the tiny cross on it and it was burned.

LOL! What do you guys think about that? Here's the original thread if you're interested:

http://www.jwzone.org/forums/showthread.php?s=96d889689f0a78720c060ad4054ab856&threadid=4631&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Some people will do anything to get out of a family bible study.

Expatbrit

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFLMAO,

like that little old book mark had those big demons in it. Only believers believe

LOL @ expatbrit. Good one

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

All I would said, is prove it, LOL. They must have been licking the lsd laced micky mouse stickers again.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Apparently the T.V. show "I Dream of Jeanie" is a real demon magnet...

Reading the thread from JWzone really brought back unpleasant memories
    of the KH, of the insanity of constantly asking/being told how we were
    supposed to think or how we were supposed to feel about a certain topic,
    instead of learning to think for ourselves.

Someone is actually worried about the "theocracy" of drawing elves and fairies???

*sigh*

• SYN
    SYN

Yeah I know, that thread is a GAS! Even when I was a young, impressionable Dub, I would've questioned a story as bizarre as this one! Good grief! Those Dubbies are Urban Legends MACHINES!

Expat: GOOD ONE!

• devils_chiefadvocate
    devils_chiefadvocate

Nilfun,I agree with ya....It brings back alot of memories from the past..It just amazes me how they dwell on demons..Its as if there fasinated with it...

All that Star Trek stuff reminded me of a couple of bro and sis that thought we would be like star trek after armagedon..and voyage into space.....

• devils_chiefadvocate
    devils_chiefadvocate

If you thought that thread was good....try this one..

http://www.jwzone.org/forums/showthread.php?s=7607cdde61fc0974b4be7e9060867a7d&threadid=5396

Several months ago (Spring Break time) a young brother from this DB was tempted by very attractive female classmates to spend Spring Break with them instead of what he had planned. He successfully resisted Satan's attack and pressure to compromise his faith. Yet, how was this an attack from the devil? Was one or all of those girls possessed by a demon? How was this an attack from the devil
    Poor guy in a few years he will be kicking himself for that one...
  • sstarli
    sstarli

>Well..........I used to say "If anything weird ever happens to me then I will believe some of this crazy shit I hear "ya'll (JWS) say. My sister is always trying to get me baptised.
    I'm new here. I have been studying for 30 years and just couldn't quite "do" it.I had mixed emotions about "sitting on the fence". I am; not a religionist but I do believe (sort of) in the Bible. That is one of the reasons for studying for 30.
    Anyway..........back to the Demon dragging the woman out the window.........I doubt it, but I do kinda/sorta believe in demons because of what the bible has to say on the subject and because of something "weird" that happened to me in 1990. This is what happened, you tell me what you think........I won't be offended, I am searching for truth.
    I had gone to Boston and got my son who was heavily into the Muslim religion. He was contemplating going to Afghanstan. He probably would have gone if he had not been sturng out on drugs and mentally ill. His "brothers in Islam" took him to a hospital and split. The hospital notified me and we went to Boston and brought him home. He was calling Florida every day talking in Arabic and do "sallots" .........my phone bill was three and four hundred dollars. I prayed to Jehovah every day asking his protection (0f course we know, since I'm not a JW he didn't hear it) I thought I was going crazy.One day my son was sitting at our kitchen table talking to one of his "brothers" in Florida and I prayed "outloud"Jehovah if this is damaging to my son please interrupt this conversation........and that is the second the phone went dead!.......my son was saying " hello" "Hello" "HELLO". He went outside and looked for the phone lines to see if they had been broken or what. The phone was dead the rest of the day and sometime in the late afternoon it came back on.It was either Jehovah or Demons........I choose to believe Jehovah did for me what I could not do for myself.........what do you think.
    Anyway..........my son came running out of his room......on another occasion saying something had grabbed his butt while he was doing sallots (Idon't know if that is spelled right or not anyway it is the way muslims pray.......I gathered?? I told him if he didn't stop screwing around with that religion something bad was going to happen to him. I took advantage of his paranoia (drug induced)I guess..........anyway he stopped.He's been diagnosed Bi-polar,but I think his problem is addiction............I don't know................
    Thanks for being here, it is a place for me to ask questions of those who have been there and done that.

• Mac
    Mac

I'll never forget the experience of the brother who had "crossed" his legs while sitting during the public talk. When he uncrossed them he found the Deminzzz had made his privates go numb!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit