Morning pondering

by ballistic 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Does anyone ever get a strange warm prickly sensation travelling all over their skin when thinking about a dream or something which happened? I just did while thinking about my dream I had about heaven last night.

Weird that. I dont even do drugs anymore.

• Georgiegirll
    Georgiegirll

Well actually I do know that feeling!! Unfortunately it's the feeling I get right before I have a seizure. I haven't had one of those though since I left (or should I say I was tossed out on my pagan butt) my abusive JW husband. I'm glad you're still dreaming, I gave it up a long time ago. I'd love to know what heaven looks like since I was told I'll never get there.

ciao

georgie

ps: what exactly is a pagan and why is it a bad thing?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well of course, interest is pricked now and you have to tell all. Im interested.

On a similar vein, periodically I get these strange sensations which start to come over me.(mostly they occur at night, while Im asleep) which wake me up and I know I have to be alone. Its like a call. So I get up and go somewhere quiet and sit, and after a while the energy inflow starts. It flows in the top of my head and makes my hair stand on end and sends electric impulses up and down my spine. Then the voice comes. The voice is inside my own head but is seperate from myself and it shows me things. Visions. Or it gives me "awarenesses" and "understandings". Mainly these are marvellous and good things about the nature of existance, what life means, and where we are going. Ive recieved 4 or 5 of these episodes so far, when the next one will come I dont know. Nor do I have the full answer yet. I am recieving it in installments.

So, tell about the dream when you are ready, I for one want to hear it.

• Latte
    Latte

Good morning Ballistic

strange warm prickly sensation travelling all over their skin

If I were a doctor I would say that you are likely to have one hell of a migraine! Sounds like an 'aura'.

I don't dream much really, but when there nice dreams....well...you just don't want them to end do you? So tell us...what was your heaven like?

Latte

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ballistic,

I get a really spooky sensation whenever I describe a dream to someone else. A pal of mine who is heavily into ethereal stuff, reckons that we all go astral surfing in our sleep and actually leave our bodies behind.

Englishman.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Does anyone ever get a strange warm prickly sensation travelling all over their skin when thinking about a dream or something which happened? I just did while thinking about my dream I had about heaven last night.

Ballistic,

I got that feeling just now reading your post. Incredible.

Oh, did I tell you that I dreamed about you and some other UK apostates the other night? It was a great dream, lots of loving feelings.

Cheers,

Robyn

• Latte
    Latte

Robdar,

dreamed about you and some other UK apostates the other night? It was a great dream, lots of loving feelings.

Now that did give me a warm prickly sensation travelling all over my skin ! Such a nice dream to have, UK loving feelings coming right back to you!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Robdar & all US Friends}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Latte

• Englishman
    Englishman

Oh, did I tell you that I dreamed about you and some other UK apostates the other night? It was a great dream, lots of loving feelings.

I have had this exact sensation on a few occasions. Maybe we are able to connect with one another when we sleep via our dreams. I do believe that we have instincts, sensations and other gifts that are lying dormant within us. The danger is that we push them down, trying to be overly logical about everything.

Englishman.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Refiners, I'm interested in that inflow of energy. The voice sounds a bit worrying however. My dream last night came back to me while sitting here. I only barely remember it, a feeling that heaven (or whatever - another dimension) is like so close we can touch it and we are on the virge of it and our fear is all that prevents us from entering. The details of the dream are fuzzy, but that was the basics of it.

That experience of yours sounds really interesting.

As for dreaming about apostates, no, but I once spent so long on this site, I dreamt that all my thinking was done by putting thoughts down on threads and reading them back. That was a weird dream.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Does anyone ever get a strange warm prickly sensation travelling all over their skin when thinking about a dream or something which happened?

No but I do experience something like that every time that one Righteous Brother hits that note I NEEEEEED Your Love.... Unchained Melody ...Every time without fail.

Edited by - plmkrzy on 31 August 2002 7:40:41

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit