Will everyone stop wearing clothes?

by plmkrzy 51 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Actually I do like swimming in the buff. Don't care to do it around fish though. Or snakes

• Solace
    Solace

Refiners

That is both interesting and disturbing.

• Faraon
    Faraon

Exodus 33:23

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Now, If J's ass can be seen, it means that he wears no clothes, at least in the back. Maybe he wears a mask.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Now, If J's ass can be seen,

LOL@Faraon Were going to all be mooned by god!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Some of us better keep our clothes on. Even in paradise, all men are not created equal

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

I hang (pun intended) out at a nude beach all the time. I feel that nudity is our natural state. Clothes were a price to pay by our ancestors who decided to investigate outside of their climatic comforts zone. Interesting paradox, that the most adventursome of our ancestors were the first to cover up, and today it is the more adventuresome among us who uncover.

Anton

Nudity is an excellent idea; clothes interfere with the orderly passing of gas and the release of bodily fluids/solids. Taking them on and off eats a lot of time that could be better spent on top of the can with a good dirty magazine and a beer. Let's legalize nudity!!!!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

ew

• heathen
    heathen

I already stopped wearing clothes he he

• Solace
    Solace

Sigh............. Sometimes I wonder about us...........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit