Welcome to the board.

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Hello FrankRaven,

Thank you for your warm welcome.

AwakenedAndFree

• scooter
    scooter

To Scooter:During the time I was an active member, I did not allow any one to influence me to leave the organization.

Is your wife the same way as I was?

Thanks for your reply, AwakenedAndFree. Even talking about the possibility of questioning the org is not up for negotiation. I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that nobody but herself can make that decision. But I cannot believe that there isn't a way to initiate that questioning. Any suggestions?

Anyway, welcome again. Scooter.

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Hello Scooter,

Having researched the "real truth" of the Watchtower Society, you have done a lot of homework for your wife. I feel you are well equiped to point out the contracdictory points - point out to her all the societies past history, and keep her informed of current issues as they unveil and point out how unscriptural these policies are by using the Bible. And be persistent at it. Ask her how the elders behave toward the flock in the congregation, something she can verify herself when she attends her meetings.

Scooter, tell your wife to read Ezekiel chapter 34 - this scripture provided me with so much confort when I left,and it continues to provide me great confort- - the Bible shows us that OUR HEAVENLY CREATOR never abandons his own children, but removes them from the tyrant hands of the ones who claim to protect God's own flock.

I hope I have been of help to you.

AwakenedAndFree

• scooter
    scooter

Thanks, AwakenedAndFree

scooter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit