STRATERGY FOR DISFELLOWSHIPPED ONES

by minimus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

One thing that I've learned within the last couple of years, is that THERE IS POWER HERE. The exposing of the United Nations connection was huge. The pedophile problem in the organization is known because certain people got out and did something about it. What can we do about the Society's latest assault on ex-Witnesses? Isn't there some stratergy that could be used to counteract what is being done to families that are not united in their views? I believe that preparing our loved ones is the first step to having them understand why it's morally and spiritually wrong to no longer have dealings with your family. We MUST PREPARE our relatives with seeds of doubt to help them make their own decision in seeing the error of the organization's ways. If we continue to hope that they will stay close with us, we are misleading ourselves.The Society's propaganda is enormous. There's got to be a way! There's got to be hope!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Can I get a Woo Hoo?

Woo Hoo!

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    Minimus: We MUST PREPARE our relatives with seeds of doubt to help them make their own decision in seeing the error of the organization's ways

Use the same extreme examples but change the label. Maybe they will see how wrong it is with someone else doing the "shunning" (like the Amish .. they can get extreme in their shunning as well)

~Bugs

Oh and a Woo Hoo! for Quotes

• minimus
    minimus

spelled STRATEGY, sorry about dat.

• Simon
    Simon

Stratidjey ?

I think you are right Minumus - people have achieved a lot because they have been able to get together to collaborate on exposing things and have put in a lot of effort behind the scenes.

Some are critical of what people have done but these same people don't seem to have done a lot themselves (other than tell everyone what they have supposedly done).

My respect for everyone who has done their bit, however large or small they may consider it.

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks again, SIMON, for your "strategy" in operating the BEST BOARD ON THE NET!!!!!! ............I .will be leaving shortly for weekend and can hardly wait to get back!

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Minimus;

I would say , stop going to most/all of the meetings and deminish the authority the WT has in your mind.

HCM

• Grunt
    Grunt

If my parents ever shun me I will rent a billboard. I would try and get it as close as possible to the Kingdom Hall.
    I would also have some magnetic signs on my vehicles, "Ask ME about Jehovah's Witnesses." I might offer to give some informational discussions to local churches for free.

Grunt

• nancee park
    nancee park

Soften them up by informing them. I'm [email protected]:

INFORMING OUR JEHOVAH'S WITNESS LOVED ONES OF THE SECRET U.N. LIASON, PEDOPHILE COVERUPS ETC: There are many nice Jehovah's Witnesses (JWs) but the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society (WTS) over those of us who are JWs, and also the local WTS elders who must do as told by them, cover up child molestation and let JW pedophiles go door-to-door as proved at http://www.silentlambs.org or phone toll-free 1 877-WT-ABUSE. And this shows a UK elder handcuffed for prison because a pedophile:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/england/newsid_2123000/2123546.stm

WTS leaks state that over 23,000 JW pedophiles are on file at WTS Bethel headquarters in Brooklyn, New York (USA), most unrevealed to police despite Romans 13:1. That at least one pedophile was on the Governing Body of the WTS in the 1980s if not now also is documented:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=5466&site=3

ConvictedMinisterial Servant/Elder pedophiles include Gregory Blackstone at Hollis, New
    Hampshire; Larry Baker at Augusta, Maine; Tim Gardner at Richmond, Missouri;
    Manual Beliz at Othello, WA; others in the UK, France, Norway, Australia etc

WTS Awake and Watchtower magazines and elders say God opposes the UN but, until
    exposed, in 1991-2001 the WTS was secretly a formal U.N. associate not just to use the U.N.'s library as proved if you read the Nov 22, 1998 Awake magazine and use Search at the top at jehovahs-witness.org with "UN" or "U.N." Besides, the U.N. does not even require a group to become an official associate group in order to get a card to use its library! After this was publicized on the internet the official U.N. ties were cut but not all unofficial ties:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34436&site=3

Christ said families would be split by those doing right and those doing wrong but WTS has formal Judicial Committees destroying families via numerous formal renderings of disfellowshipment (severe shunning). 1 Cor 6:1 only says judge "trivial" things as in business, James 2:4-13 calls judging harmful, and Paul says the "majority" (2 Cor 2:6) followed his advice to shun a wrongdoer, meaning a Minority chose not to and yet he nowhere condemns them.

Acts 15:20 says abstain from blood but 1 Sam 14:32-5 says Saul's army ate unBLED meat to not starve and no verses show God not forgiving them. Christ says God also forgave David's eating temple holy bread and that God wants Mercy Not Sacrifice. (Mt 12) The May 22, 1994 Awake tells of 26 JW kids who died without transfusions, and by common sense in massive bleeding as in car wrecks blood expanders won't save lives http://www.ajwrb.org. About 3 JWs die daily earthwide from the unscriptural policy! (Blood On The Altar by David Reed) Yet most normal identical twins transfuse whole blood to each other through a
    shared placenta and childrens' whole blood is sometimes found in mothers years
    after birth.

WTS says Christ was likely born about Oct 2, so why ignore counting back 9 months for normal conception or genetic-level birth means he was born in late December? Why insist Christmas is from the pagan Saturnalia when John 10:22-3 says Christ also celebrated the Festival of Dedication or Lights, i.e. Hannukah, which first began Dec 25 but has varied since because lunar-based? Job 1:3, 3:1-3 show Job's kids celebrated birthdays if you read all 3 verses to see day of birth is meant. At Luke 2 angels themselves celebrated Christ's
    birth. Santa is from Saint Nicholas, an actual red-robed Christian gift-giving elder of the Middle Ages, not a wizard or pagan god. The word Easter may as easily be from the Anglo-Saxon word eastern (Christianity came from East of England) as from the goddess Eastre, the eggs as likely from the Jewish passover egg as from paganry, common sense saying early Christians more likely using eggs and rabbits to symbolize the hope for new life by resurrection than as vesiges of pagan fertility or sex rites!

Halloween came from All Hallows (Holy Ones/Saints) Evening when parents had children dress as saints to encourage them to be good, the normally harmless pranks coming from Ireland where maybe or maybe not taken from pagans even as wedding rings, names of days, months, some Christian names in the Bible like Apollos and Jason also came from pagans. Why does the WTS call compromises holidays that attacked and replaced paganisms especially since Colossians 2:16 says let none judge you about a holiday or Sabbaths? WTS calls a cross a repugnant murder weapon but Paul said boast in it as a symbol of resurrection over death. (Ga 6:14, 1Cor 1:17-18) They say it was a stake but human remains and inscriptions show archaeologists the stauros was a cross not stake, Dr F Zugibe's research shows suffocation would be in minutes if on a stake but inhours if on outstretched cross per Lu 23:44 and Mat 27:45-6, and the word stauros can mean not just stake but cross.

Although almost only the United Pentecostals teach that Jesus is God Almighty (Jehovah) Himself, WTS says the Trinity is believing Father, Son, Spirit are one "identical" person and falsely say most all Protestant and Catholic churches teach that, even though the fact is that most all other Protestant and Catholic groups accept the trinity idea as being three totally different entities or persons forming one "Godship" (Ro 1:20), Son and Spirit sharing
    inherited age, power, knowledge from God just as an acorn may be only one day old but also have its genes inheriting its ancestral oak tree's age, capacity and information!

Members are told report on each other although the Bible condemns busy-bodying. Nor are regular JWs allowed to read Judicial Committee "sin files" on themselves, many not knowing they exist often with misinformation and kept at Brooklyn's Bethel headquarters even if destroyed locally after seven years. Page 232 in the Insight book shows a picture of the Pay Attention To Yourselves And All The Flock book that elders have but do not allow non-elders to read. Page 302 in the Daniel book and pages 88 and 651 in the Proclaimers book show photos of the Knights Templar swords and the cross-with-crown-and-wreath used by Masons who sometimes use "Theocratic Warfare" tactics to change members'
    personalities on early WTS literature. Not surprisingly with the pedophile and other scandals, many good JWs have also complained of visual and electronic spying and harassment, including physically! Some old WT books also have the winged sun god Ra on front covers - never a Christian symbol.

Many Jehovah's Witnesses who stay JWs but know the above are cutting time and money given the WTS which is declared "apostate" by silentlambs.org for endangering children, the secret U.N. liason etc. Many exJWs meet for fun (http://exjw.meetup.com/), get a newsletter from a fellowship united by love which is greater than forced same beliefs (Col 3:14, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jahchristian/), join a church etc. This was written out of love for our JW families and friends as well as the public's - yours too! Please help out silentlambs.org (1 877-WT-ABUSE) in fighting for the children by making and distributing more copies today!

Edited by - nancee park on 31 August 2002 15:13:4

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

Maybe we can get T shirts that says "I was Disfellowshiped Without a Trial" ....and pass it around and see how many people will start to question why people are getting disfellowshiped without trails...and if this is fair ....(actually i'm joking i'm not really serious but if you want to take it seriously...more power to ya brotha!) ~FS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit