Ok...College football anyone??

by safe4kids 34 Replies latest social physical

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

This Saturday marks the season opener for the University of Florida Fiiiiiiigghhhhtin' GATORS!!!!!! Yahoooooooooo! Guess what I'll be doin' come Saturday evening?? Yep, you guessed it...my butt will be parked in front of the tv, and I'll be alternately cheering my Gators on and scanning the crowd for a glimpse of my ex husband and son, who will be in attendance (the lucky bas****s!)

Who else is excited about the fall football season??

Dana

Here we go Gators, here we go! (sing it wit' me!)

• LDH
    LDH

YESSS!!!!!

Did anyone else watch the Season opener last night on ESPN2? FRESNO STATE vs. San Diego State....

With two seconds left, SDSU kicked a field goal.....which FRESNO STATE BLOCKED to win!!!!

We all know David Carr should've won the Heisman Trophy....but hell, he just continued the tradition of UNDERAPPRECIATED FRESNO STATE BULLDOG Quarterbacks.. (Can anyone say Trent Dilfer? Say it with me now.....)

LOL The Gators are going to SUCK this year. The Redskins got Spurrier...

Love ya Dana,

Lisa

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Lisa ,

LOL The Gators are going to SUCK this year. The Redskins got Spurrier...

Yep and we have so many young, untried players this year...*sigh* Oh well, I'm nothing if not loyal.

As to Spurrier, I gotta tell ya...when the 'skins played the Bucs, I had the hardest time not rooting for the skins! LOL

Love,

Dana

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

So tell me, is there such a thing as Women's American Football?

That would be well worth watching, imo.

Expatbrit

• jack2
    jack2

Hi Dana! Yes, I am ready for college and pro football.

I was watching Ohio State last week, and I hope to tune in if I can to Michigan's game tomorrow.

The Gators will be interesting to watch this year, post-Spurrier. It'll be interesting to see if they can approach the success they enjoyed during his tenure.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hey Dana,

Glad to see you are into football. I know this is not at the college level but I'm so proud my youngest son joined the football team at the local highschool (he's home schooled, don't ask)

anyway he is sooooooo happy to be on the team. They have their first game next week. He loves practice everyday.

Enjoy your game this weekend, Dana.

j2bf

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

BULLDOGS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were talking soooo much Sh*t last night before that kick! "@%@# THE KICKER! YOU SUCK! YOU CANT KICK THAT! CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE!!!"

The bar was sooooo empty cause everyone was at the game!

We went nuts when that fool choked!!

But, then again we are from Fresno!!!

Goooooooooo Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Fresno State Dogs are my team!! I worked so I couldn't go, but I heard about it :)

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Bar filled up after the game tho, crazy! :) Thats when my honey came it!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Yeah there were some Honey! Gotta love College football and the talented women that come with it!

LDH, did you watch the Fresno State vs Wisconsen game??? We should have beat those Knukleheads too!

We thank goodness College and Pro football is here. Im soooo burned out on this Baseball BS.

'waaaaah waaaaaah waaaaaaah sniffle, sniffle, I only bought 5 BMW's last year, waaaah wahhh my 10,000ft house is just to small waaaah waaaaah give me more money...'

Baseball can ROT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit