MY SON HAD APPENDICITIS.........

by SUSCARRA 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

God bless you susan, I did not know about your son. Please keep in touch with me through Dan or any other means.

Shane,

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'm glad to hear that your son is ok. My son had that surgery a couple years ago and I remember how scary it was. At the time I was a JW though and so some did come to the hospital. Now if that happened things would be different. When I ended up in the hospital, I didn't even tell anyone. My mom who lives far away was upset I didn't call my cong. I don't want anything to do with my elders, let alone call them when in the hospital.

I'm glad you were able to pray and feel good about it. I'm not there yet. Haven't figured out if I feel worthy yet or who to address the prayer to. Hopefully before a serious incident like this comes up, I'll have found my way. I'm glad you have found yours.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((Suscarra & family))))) I'm glad he is okay now, and I hope he obeys the doctor and gets plenty of rest! You too, okay?

Love,

Nina

• Scully
    Scully

Singing Man:

Suscarra hasn't posted here in almost a year. It appears that you know her, but I don't know that she reads the forum anymore if you're trying to contact her.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit