So I was put in the back of a police car....

by Mimilly 39 Replies latest watchtower medical

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hey Mimilly;

You don't owe me or anybody an apology. Times like that are hard to handle. Like I said I been there and done that.

If it hadn't of been for a psychiatrist that laid it on the line for me I might not have been here today.I think it is good to be kind and caring and helpful we all need that. I also believe that we also need someone to tell us like it is, seriously and lay it on the line to get through to us in times of trouble.

I only care about your recovery I don't worry about how people might feel about me. Keep the humor it is a good way to cope with the down times. I am glad you see the serious side of all this.

Best wishes for you and your family girl.

• Scully
    Scully

Salem:

I'm so sorry you're going through such a bad rough patch. I wish I was closer to where you are.

Thank goodness for people who care enough to send the troops in. By the way, you should have had Holly come back and treat you to some clams and chips at John's Lunch, which is a hop, skip and jump from the NS Hospital.

Love ya Girlfriend!

Love, Scully

• Mulan
    Mulan

Ah, Mim. What a day!! I'm so glad you got that analogy.

I was suicidal one time, and I went out in my car to a Kinko's and called a friend in Malaysia, of all places. They talked me through my irrational feelings. I wanted to run away, where no one could hurt me again. I felt like no one cared and reaching across thousands of miles to that Southeast Asian person, I felt well enough to go home. I was sobbing at the phone station. A man that worked at Kinko's, went to a Latte stand and brought me a Latte. I was overwhelmed. He wouldn't let me leave until I assured him I was okay. I think he overheard much of my conversation. He almost had called the police, and now I know what would have happened. That was many years ago, and we had had a terrible death in the family, and I was just behaving in a ridiculous way.

Looking back, I can laugh. I hope you will one day, as well.

Hugs doll!

By the way, I am still going to the dentist almost every week. Almost done. Crown prep is endless.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Scully - John's Lunch is to drool for! I love their scallop dish.

Outoftheorg - I'm not a person who is helped by the cold dished tell it as it is approach, because I know how it is, since I've been dealing with this for a very long time and probably will for the rest of my life to some degree. I get too much cold dish in every day life which is part of the problem. For me, the in your face tell it as it is approach would be enough to push me over the edge.

I've experienced many sides to suicide. My best friend in the borg killed herself. While I was an EMT, I was called to a house where an older woman had overdosed and because it was in the rurals, it took over an hour for the coroner to get there - so I got to see the different reactions of the family members. And I, know what it is like to be drained, barely running on fumes and just tired of it all - emotionally and physically.

I'm really tired, and it's now night, which is not a good time for me anyway. Later gators.

Mimilly

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

Mil---((((((HUGS))))) now I know why you hsve not been answering my e-mails..I have privately writtin to you and hope my physical and mental health problems do not get ya all down cuz that is not my intention..I CARE and no matter how miserable life gets there R others that have it much worse..why I have as yet to find out why it just is..it is 3;30 US PST and up with insomnia and shit who is going to be callin us this early in tha AM no one in their right mind I say..BTW I too have been carted to the emergency in a squad car but I lost it again and the mental health person came to call then cops took me to emergency without cuffs on me..how sweet they R :( I have been on neurotin for quite some time now...and most of the time I am in an okay mood...so I know from winse you speak..around here if the buses are not running then they will call a cab and the county pays the cab fare...(((((((((HUGS)))))) queenie

• Prisca
    Prisca

(((((((((((((Mimilly))))))))))))) So glad you are still with us.

((((((((((((Cassi)))))))))))) So sorry to hear about your friend.

You both have mail.

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((((Mimilly))))) I'm sorry your going through so much, there are so many here that care about you. Hope things get easier for you soon

((((Guardian angel ))))) thanks for being there.

((((Cassi))) sorry for the loss of your friend.

Edited by - angharad on 30 August 2002 8:8:28

• ugg
    ugg

words just don't seem to cut it...mimilly,,,cassie,,,,guardian angel....indeed we all need each other...

hugs and hugs and hugs...GREAT BIG CYBER ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Hi Mimilly...a big hug for you....email me anytime if you need a cyber ear!!!

Take care....

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Well, I slept like a ton of rocks last night.

I cannot say enough about this site and the amazing people here who sincerely care. Life is all about people caring about people. Ugg - you summed it up expertly. We all need each other.

(((((((((((((((((((( guardian angel ))))))))))))))))))))))))) I'm SO thankful you called them

Mimilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit