I Am Sad Today...

by Mister 8iggs 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Mister 8iggs
    Mister 8iggs

My sadness today is the result of love and all of the ups and downs that go with it.

However, a wonderful co-worker of mine sent me something that cheered me up.

http://www.funklix.com/WannaShout/You_Make_Me_Wanna_Shout.swf

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Sorry you are having a sad day Mr. 8iggs.

Very cute video, but I missed the part where we were suppose to donate to the get Mr.8iggs to a happy place?

• teejay
    teejay

Biggs, Check your mail.

• Mister 8iggs
    Mister 8iggs

notperfectyet...Your response is donation enough! Thanks!

teejay...Thanks, man. I'll reply asap!

• ugg
    ugg

sending you a great big hug,,,,,

• Mister 8iggs
    Mister 8iggs

A great big hug from ugg....Gotta love that. Thanks ugg!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Awwwwwww Mr. 8iggs,

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Yeal, love sucks sometimes. Love feels good, but can hurt at the same time. So much stuff going on with two separate people trying to make it work and still remain sane.

But we are compelled to ride it's waves in and out and up and down, till it makes us dizzy. lol

Hope you feel better soon. If you need a friend to just "talk it out with", you can feel free to email me. I'm a good listener.

Karen

• Mister 8iggs
    Mister 8iggs

Thanks, Karen/Sentinel.

Too bad I can't put my business out here on the Web. I would love to vent! But, I would be in trouble if my wife stopped being a JW, signed on to this site, and then read me trashing our marriage. LOL! Then, my marriage would REALLY be in trouble.

I'd be pulling a mikepence and demanding Simon to "DELETE! DELETE!" certain posts of mine. LOL!

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

(((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Tomorrow will be better

Nowfree

• Scully
    Scully

awwwwwww <<<< Hugs >>>> for Mr Biggs.

I'm sure lots of us can appreciate how you're feeling. It can be very upsetting to see someone you love remain so loyal to an organization that hurts people the way the WTS does. The uncertainty of whether your relationship will survive the process of your leaving the JWs is a very good reason to be out of sorts. But in the end, it's probably more important to be true to yourself than to keep plodding on fruitlessly in an organization that no longer has anything of substance to offer you.

Thanks for reaching out and letting us show our support.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit