Just joined up!

by scooter 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, scooter.

I'm sure you'll hear from several people here who have similar situations, (mates that are hard-headed jws).

Trying to find a way to get the blinders off the jws is a quest many of us share. We are open to everyone's suggestions. But don't be frustrated, its not you, it's the system the wtbts has set up. It really gets a hold of people.

j2bf

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hey Scooter (love the tag).... Big WELCOME to you!

• DJ
    DJ

Hello Scooter and ((((((((((welcome)))))))))))= hugs.

My siblings are jw's married to non-jw's. Just like you, my poor in-laws were not aware that my siblings had such a strong tie to the Wt until AFTER they we married. Honestly, love is so blind and I don't know if they would have listened even if they did realize it.

Sadly, they are ALL miserable and their children get torn between them. My in-laws who are Christians have a much better way of dealing with the conflict but they are always struggling to keep the fake harmony. I am so happy to be married to a non dub. I wish the best for you and welcome to the board!!! love,dj

• SYN
    SYN

Hey Scooter!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Welcome and I look forward to your posts.

Love,

Jesika

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Wecome to the board, scooter. You have much to contribute. You situation is a warning to those in romantic relationships with JWs. Even if they are inactive, there is a real concern that they will return to the Watchtower.

• Swan
    Swan

t

WELCOME t

t

SCOOTER! t

• ugg
    ugg

welcome to the board....nice to have you here.....

• jack2
    jack2

Welcome scooter - your story is very interesting, and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Scootergirl, at first I thought it was you for a second or two, until I read the subject heading.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit