Just to say thank you...

by butalbee 26 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

On August 29, 2001, I stumbled upon a web site like no other I have ever found in cyberspace, and I have been hooked ever since. The purpose of this thread is to say thank you to everybody for your help, advice, and support, for putting up w/ my craziness, and entertaining my fluff w/ your replies. When I first posted here, with that 'relatives and relationships' thread, I was overwhelmed by the responses I got from people who really cared and wanted to help me. I don't know what I wouldn've done if I hadn't found this place, I think I would've been lost, everybody helped me find my way, and I am extremely grateful for that. This really is a place to heal, a place to come for support, to learn and explore, to laugh and cry. Thank you for being here for me, even in my most silliest and outrageous moments, you guys are the best.

Lara

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Happy 1st Birthday Bee

Beck

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I think I would've been lost, everybody helped me find my way,

Don't ever forget this: if you only have to choose between pepperoni and anchovies, remember that fish poop in their homes.

Farkel

• searcher
    searcher

Thats the true meaning of the word Christian Lara.

searcher.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Thank you Beck!

Farkel--exactly what does that mean?

• LB
    LB

Ok bend over butal, time for your one year paddling

Time flies

• butalbee
    butalbee

Kisses to you too, LB.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Butal,

I think what Farkel meant was that you probably wouldn't want to eat anything that eats t's own poop! Yucky!!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

b,

: Farkel--exactly what does that mean?

You mean you were NOT helped on your path of growth by learning the true meaning of pizza from your friends here?

Farkel
    Tongue-in-Cheek Class

• butalbee
    butalbee

Farkel--you're more obsessed w/ pizza toppings than I am w/ sex topics..................lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit