by nilfun 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Nilfun

Welcome to the board

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome to the Board, nilfun!

Come visit in chat sometime and we'll try to change your name to tonsofun!!!

outnfree

• ISP
    ISP

Welcome to the board!

You in Oz? We have a quite a few from 'down under'!

ISP

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hi Nilfun;

Welcome to the forum. Hope to hear more from you.

Does nilfun stand for very little or no fun?

• Kep
    Kep

Welcome Nilfun

This is a good place with lots of good people. Grab a brew sit back and enjoy the ride. I'm not one for posting a lot, but there are times when you just have to let something out and get other views on the matter.

Kep

• Jesika
    Jesika

Nilfun,

There are many here who just moved away to get away. It is nice to start over and it shows strength that you made that choice and stuck to it, let us know how we can help. The best advice I have been given is laughter heals alot, and boy does it.

Love,

Jesika

• nilfun
    nilfun

Wow, thanks for making me welcomed here I am not an Aussie, though I lived there for about a year and a half. Miss it lots...and I took my nickname from Neil Finn's website, being a fan and all.

• termite 35
    termite 35

I've only just seen this-better late than never though!

Lovely to have you herethe more the merrier !

Termite xx

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Welcome Nilfun!!!! I also do not post alot on this board but I read alot here. I did read your bio and yes I believe you are right that there is a definite cast system in place with the JW's. They will tell you it is not true, but when you lived it, you realize that what you were told is based on lies. Glad to have you here.

Leslie

• dsgal
    dsgal

Hi nilfun,

I am new here myself but I have found the people on this board to be very friendly and welcoming,unlike the kingdom hall I attended.So I'd like to say WELCOME!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit