I'm new here...

by nilfun 31 Replies latest jw friends

• nilfun
    nilfun

I just wanted to say hello and that I think it's nice to find a place where I can express myself if/when I need/want to, although I feel pretty timid about posting.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

A BIG WELCOME TO YOU NILFUN

The nicest thing about this Forum is that you can hang out here whenever you want. You can read, you can post a thread of your own, and you can post replies.

Everyone has something they need to "get out" so feel free to vent your most heartfelt expressions, ask questions, or simply comment.

We are your friends. Until you express your experiences, we don't really know you. By posting we learn more. I look forward to learning more about you in the days to come.

Be brave. Jump right in.

Sentinel

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Nilfun, that's ok I wont hold it against you. Well, unless you are a broad of legal consenting age in the state of ohio. (18)

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Welcome to the Party! (it never stops!)

• SYN
    SYN

Hi NilFun! Are you still Assimilated?

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Welcome, Nilfun! Awww, don't be shy!

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Welcome Nilfun!

Don't worry about being timid, you might start out replying to a post or two here and there. Once you get to know people it becomes easier. I've also found that going into chat when there are a couple of people there helps you to get to know people better and then you feel more comfortable talking and expressing your opinion.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

• Simon
    Simon

Hiya ... welcome to our little pad.

You'll soon learn to know who to completely ignore and who to converse with.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Thanks for welcoming me here :) I wrote a little bit in my bio, sorry it's not more detailed, that was all I could think to write right now...SYN, I'm not sure what you mean by 'still assimilated'... Do you mean still involved in the K.H.?

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Welcome Nilfun!

Glad you decided to dip your toe in the water. Like jumping in a swimming pool, some of us just dive right in. And some of us prefer to submerge gradually. Either one is good!

When you feel like it, let us know more about you.

Andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit