Remember Going Out In Field Service Before Thursday and Friday's Heat-Stroke Convention at Dodger Stadium?

by The1975Blues 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

City location helping the Fiends do their Territory.

fiends ??--lol

shows i read your post though

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Well, here on the east coast, I remember the assembly in the summer of either 67-68. It was held at the stadium where the Washington DC Senators used to play. The assembly was for four days and bathroom facilities in the men and women's rooms weren't working. I'm sure now of days no matter what the event that would not be permitted to happen anymore, but the assembly went on as usual. They weren't locked, but they were all filled to the brims with Lord knows want so you did have the option to overflow them at your expense.

And of course the sickening banter that Sunday after it was all over was, . . .well you can imagine. How Jah's happy people can still assemble without the use of a toilet !!

• brandnew
    brandnew
    There was also the "DOME" in woodland hills, that had a stage that went round, and round. But yeah, dodger stadium was always very hot ! ! !... we always brought up the blue 16 ×16 tarp , for shade.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit